9 year working experience to deal with mental health field.Expert to handle adult,child and geriatric patient ( any kind of mental health disease).
Bangladesh Psychological Studies,Volume
From December 2011
1) Have written an article on "INVESTIGATION OF NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS AND CURRENT STATUS OF FUNCTIONING OF PATIENTS WITH HEAD INJURY" in the journal of Bangladesh Psychological Studies,Volume-21,December-2011.
2) Have written an article on "Brain Function and Psychology" in "The Clinical Psychologist", a professional magazine published by Group for promoting clinical psychology services in
April 2009 - April 2010
2) One year working experience as a "Consultant clinical psychologist as a Resource pool"
At a renowned Acid Survivors Foundation (ASF), Banani, Dhaka.
(From April'2009- April'2010. Funded by Unicef).
3) I have working experiences as a trainee clinical psychologist in the following placements as part of my academic training program:
A) Department of Psychiatry, Banga Bundhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University
(BSMMU), Dhaka, Bangladesh (4 year).
B) Department of Neuromedicine, Headache clinic, Dhaka Medical College Hospital,
Dhaka. (1 year).
C) Psychiatry Department, Sir Solimullah Medical college (SSMC), Dhaka,
Bangladesh (6 month).
D) Student Guidence and counseling centre, TSC, Dhaka University. (5 year).
E) Child Development Centre (CDC) Dhaka Shishu Hospital, Bangladesh (5month).
F) Shughandha Sub organization of Bangladesh Institute of Rehabilitation
In Diabetes, Endocrine and Metabolic disorder (BIRDEM). (5 month).
G) Modhumita - a project of Community Health Rehabilitation, Education and Awareness(CREA) Family Health International(fhi), Lalbagh, Dhaka.(6month).
H) Community Health Rehabilitation, Education and Awareness(CREA).(3 month).
I) Working experience on HIV and STD related patient
4) Working as a counselor in Student Guidence and counseling centre, TSC,
Dhaka University. (5 year)
5) One year working experience as a "Research assistance" on "Quality Assurance in
Mental Health Care System for Survivor of Trafficking and Violent ."- project at
Dhaka Ahsania Mission, Dhanmondi, Dhaka, supported by SARI-Q (South Asia Regional
Initiative/Equity support Program, New Delhi, India).
6) One month working experience as a "Research assistance" entitled research on " Impact Study on Caregivers Empowerment Program" at July'2007.This study conducted by "Groupee Develppment, German, under supervision of K.U.A.Chowdhury, Chairman, Dept. of Clinical Psychology, University of Dhaka.
Experience as a Trainer:
YABA" in The Clinical Psychologist
YABA" in The Clinical Psychologist, a professional magazine published by Group for promoting clinical psychology services in
Proficient in working with Microsoft office package (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Access, Microsoft Power point). Managing of e-mails and internet surfing.
Ability to meet any challenge with obvious determination, confidence, &
Proficiency in oral and written communication both in English and Bengali, also fluent in Hindi.
IELTS Score was obtained-6.5.
Dept. of Clinical Psychology
From October 2003
• Attended as a Participant in the 1st Bangladesh Clinical Psychology Conference, at Dhaka University, jointly Organized by Bangladesh Clinical Psychology Association(BCPA)
& Dept. of Clinical Psychology, Dhaka University
• Attended as a Participant in the 2nd Bangladesh Clinical Psychology Conference, ,
(5th & 6th June,2009) at Dhaka University, jointly Organized by Bangladesh
Clinical Psychology Association(BCPA)& Dept. of Clinical Psychology, Dhaka University.
• Attended as a Participant in the 3rd Bangladesh Clinical Psychology Conference(27th -28th October,2011) at Dhaka University, jointly Organized by Bangladesh Clinical Psychology Association(BCPA) & Dept. of Clinical Psychology, Dhaka University.
• Attended World Mental Health Day in Dhaka University and organized several stall
• Attended as a active participant in 6th SAF GAMES, Dhaka in 1993.
• Attended in Launching Ceremoni of Lancet Series on Child Development, Organized by ICDDRB, Dhaka.1st March.2007.
Qualifications & Certifications
clinical Psychology 2nd class first
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more