English Speaker, Operational Management
A well experienced Operational management practitioner with a comprehensive understanding of Operational, Administrative, Marketing and technical issues. Able to devise and implement coherent business strategies whilst improving internal processes and procedures within a demanding environment, project deadlines and budgets.
HR Operations Manager
Knowledge and Human Development Authority - Dubai
April 2008 - July 2009
• In charge of planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating the operations of HR Operations section
• Executing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
• Establish standard procedures, workflow and dates for the section to ensure timely and accurate payroll/benefit processing.
• Responsible for accurately maintaining and processing HR/Payroll information.
Civil Society Program Officer
NATIONAL DEMOCRATIC INSTITUTE
January 2007 - May 2007
• Build and maintain collaborative working relationships with relevant local partners in civil society;
• Communicate with international civil society trainers about program activities;
• Maintain a collaborative working relationship with the rest of NDI's team in Washington DC and Rabat;
• Liaise with relevant funding communities and respond promptly to their requests;
• Develop and implement training activities such as workshops and seminars;
Operations And Marketing Manager
BELHOUL EUROPEAN HOSPITAL
September 2004 - December 2006
• Deputy Hospital Director of Hospital; approvals of HR forms of all operational units; approvals of all purchase requisitions; financial authority such as signing cheques; available in absence of Hospital Director.
• Operations and Marketing Budget Allocation
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assist Hospital Director in accomplishing and in developing organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishes functional objectives in line with the organizational objectives.
• Establish hospital operational strategies by evaluating trends, determining quality and patient service strategies.
• Design, implement and refine systems to manage complex processes and to optimize performance.
• Manage complexities and competing priorities
• Implement operational and marketing strategies by evaluating marketing trends, determining quality and customer service strategies; designing marketing systems; accumulating resource.
• Design customized packages to improve the profitability and the optimal utilization of the resources of the hospital.
• Develop and evaluate advertising and media programs; developing and implementing trade promotion programs.
• Provide a quality recruiting and interviewing service for the organization.
• Developing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
• Hospital Management representative for quality, coordinate all the activities related to the ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System.
• Develop a detailed understanding of the QMS documents, procedures, work instructions and workflow within the hospital; ensure that decisions made in the Management Review are acted upon. Attend the Quality Awareness, Documentation and Audit training, review and maintain the documentation of the QMS, also totally involved in internal and...
Assistant Marketing Manager
December 2003 - July 2004
Assist the Advisor of the Chairman of the Royal Hospital (160 beds) in building a full business plan for the hospital.
• Organize multiple meetings with a well known advertising agencies
• Coordinate with agencies choose the advertising campaign for the hospital
• Participate in preparing medical Bylaws, rules and regulations of the hospital, review, sort and screen of CVs and reply to applicants.
Self employed HR Professional
Provide HR support services, HR project management to small and medium companies. Projects to date include: Work Process & Service Delivery Improvement Project, Restructure and Redundancy programs, Assessment & Development, Job Evaluation, review and design of policies, procedures & processes, company handbook, employee database management, calculations of the compensation and benefit plans.
Qualifications & Certifications
Oklahoma City University
MBA, Integrated Marketing Communication
Oklahoma City University
International Institute for Higher Education