At WinSoft International (Tunisia), starting from 2003, for about 7 years that I test/validate Adobe's software like Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat, in addition the last 3/4 years I made test/validation of the Web application eMashq. And at the same time I manage the cloud environment of the this web application.
Software Quality Tester
From April 2003
A- Tests/Validation of applications (main job):
- Web (SaaS): www.emashq.com
- iPod/iPad: imashq
- Adobe: Acrobat, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator after localization to the following languages: Arabic, Hebrew, Czech, Polish, Turkish, Hungarian, Greek, Russian, Rumanian, Ukrainian.
• Writing/executing test cases/plans
• Functional, Regression, Localization tests
• Reproduction and report of founded bugs
• Validate the fixes (of bugs)
• Reviews on test and specification documentation
• Interaction with partners (Tunisia, France and Adobe (US))
B- Helpdesk Support:
• Ensure the smooth running of the infrastructure and IT network
• Assemble, install and commission the new hardware
• Train / provide technical support to users
• Intervene assistance and repair
• Conduct archiving and backup of data
• Monitor and update technical information
C- Functional specification of Web and iPod/iPhone applications
D- Implementation of complex arabic Fonts:
- Participation in the implementation of complex arabic Fontes, for Arabic calligraphy www.emashq.com
(Call Center) Technician Consultant in Internet
Internet Public Center Access
Public Center to Internet access
- Initiation/formation of new candidates and customers.
- Network and Helpdesk support (HardWare / SoftWare).
Qualifications & Certifications
Sciences University of Tunis
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more