Community Health Nursing
National and International Conferences
2. Workshop on learning and teaching methods. Sana'a, 2011
2. Cigarette smoking among Male secondary school students in Sana'a
city-Republic of Yemen. Sana'a Univ J Med Sci 2012;4(1):61-67
3. Tetanus vaccination among reproductive age female in Sana'a
city, Yemen. Sana'a Univ J Med Sci. 2012;4(1):95-100
4. Knowledge, attitudes and practices among barbers regarding
Hepatitis B and C viral infection in Sana'a city, Yemen. Journal
J Community Health
5. Foot self- care practices of Diabetics attending national
diabetes center in Sana'a city, Yemen. Sana'a Univ J Med Sci
6. Gastro-esophageal Reflux Disease among Patients Attending an
Endoscopic clinic in Yemen. Arab Journal of Gastroenterology
institute for health sciences and technology-Sana'a
Coordinator of nursing procedures manual
High Institute for 3
health sciences. Sana'a supported by social fund for development
C) Consultant/Expert for Various Duties Outside University
Family health information 369-USA (Fhi360)
• World bank
• Ministry of Public Health and Population-Yemen.
• World Health Organization
• Social found for development
• High Institute for Health Sciences
D) Curriculum building:-
• Designed the B.Sc. and bridging for Community health, Midwifery,
Nursing, pharmacy, medical laboratory and anesthesia curriculum in several colleges and universities.
• Designed and implementing the MSc. Nursing (child health nursing and community health nursing Programme at faculty of medicine and health science, Sana'a University.
E) Books/Manuals Publications: -
• World bank consultant designed & implemented a manual in
Integrated Primary Health Care
• WHO consultant designed & implemented a manual in bedsore
• WHO consultant Designed & Implemented a manual in infection
control and prevention.
• Social found for development consultant designed & implemented
nursing skills manual- Sana'a-Yemen.
F) Papers published in refereed journals: -
and thesis supervision:-
For: BSc., MSc., Ph.D and Arab board of Medical specialization in
Nursing, community health, medical laboratory and pharmacy (24
research and thesis)
• Diabetes Educator-KEM Hospital and Research Center, India-Pune.
• Nursing Senior Internship in Al-Thawra General Modern Hospital
• Staff Nurse at Al-Thawra Modern General Hospital-Sana'a -Yemen
4. Workshop on medical ethics. Sana'a, 2010
5. Workshop on preparing nursing procedures manual. High Institute for health sciences. Sana'a, 2010
6. Yemeni-Italian medical conference on hospital infection:
prevention and control -Faculty of medicine and health sciences-
7. Efficacy of Rabeprazole versus Omeprazole in Preventing Relapse of Erosive Reflux Esophagitis. Sana'a Univ J Med Sci
G. Research projects completed
1. Seroprevalence and Associated Factors of Hepatitis B and C Viral
Infection among Barbers in Sana'a City, Yemen .International J.
Medicine and Medical Science
2. Coverage of and Barriers to Hepatitis B Vaccine among health
care workers in Sana'a City, Yemen.
H. Papers in progress
1. Routine children vaccination: coverage and reasons for failure in al- Taizyah district, Taiz governorate
2. Growth Pattern of Infants and the Use of Growth Monitoring
Charts at Health center in Sana'a city, Yemen
3. Assessment of Childhood Cancer and Obstacles to Receive Cancer
Treatment at National Oncology Center in Sana'a City.
May 2009 - October 2013
7. Workshop on t updating of faculty of medicine and health sciences
curriculum-Sana'a University 2008. Sana'a Republic of Yemen
8. Workshop on review of nursing, pharmacy, community health and laboratory curriculum -Al-Razi college for medical sciences-
Ministry of public health and population-Sana'a
From October 2007
17.Workshop on Research Methodology and Scientific Paper Writing-
19.Workshop on Curriculum Reform-Sana'a University-Faculty
18.Workshop on job description for Nursing Staff in Yemen-WHO-29-31
August-2007. 19.Workshop on Curriculum Reform-Sana'a University-Faculty of
Medicine and Health Scinces-Yemen
From July 2007
Workshop on Clinical Nursing Training-Sana'a-Yemen
From June 2007
21.Workshop on Quality Nursing Services-Sana'a -13th-18th June 2007.
22.Third Yemen Orthopedic Conference-Sana'a 21st -23 rd August-2006.
Community Health Nursing-Nursing Division
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
Principle investigator of hepatitis research project in Sana'a
From February 2006
10.Symposium on education and nursing resources in facing
challenges, 12-13/10/2008, Sana'a-Yemen.
11.Workshop on international plan for patient safety program, 25-27,
12.Empowering Nursing Practice through Continuing Professional
Development, 20 October, 2008, Doha-Qatar.
13.Third Yemen-Saudi conference of clinical immunology and allergology- Sana, a-Yemen-29 April to 1 May-2008.
14.workshop on prepared & make appropriateness of Academic Standards to studies program in Sana'a University-Sana'a-Yemen-8-9July- 2008 15.Second conference of the Yemen Gastroenterology & Hepatology
Association, 28-29, February 2008-Sana, a.
16.Workshop on integrated primary health care curriculum and manual-
From November 2006
24.VII National Seminar on Medico-Legal System/Hospital/Health Care
Management-Symbiosis College-India 6th to 8th May-2005.
25.Seminar on Nursing Education-Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed
University-Institute of Nursing and Medical-India
February 2005 - November 2012
5. 26.Seminar on Current Issues in Public Health-University of Pune-
School of Health Sciences-India 23rd to 24th March-2005.
27.Seminar on Dietetics-University of Pune- School of Health
Sciences-India 14-16 Feberuary-2005.
28.Seminar on Current Issues in Nursing- University of Pune-School of Health Sciences -India 25th to 28th April-2005.
29.III National Seminar on Current issues in Community Health
Nursing and Hospital Health Care Management-Symbiosis College-
Indian Public Health Association
From October 2005
30. Annual conference of Indian Public Health Association,31- 1Aug,2004.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more