• USA 2014: ADA: Member of the American Dental Association. # 964688903.
• USA 2014: AHA: Member of the American Heart Association: Healthcare Providers ID # ZZ20806.
• BAHRAIN 2012: MOH. License # 8011, registered as a < CONSULTANT DENTIST> by the Ministry of Health.
• BELGIUM 2011: Equivalent of a MDS: Master in Dental Sciences : License INAMI#: 3-11210-63-001
• BELGIUM 2012: BFDA: Member of the Belgium Francophone Dental Association.
• CANADA 2010: Recognition and legalization of the French Degree by the Canadian Dental Order of QUEBEC.
• EUROPE 2008: European Board, & Professional Card, European License by the Ministry of Health.
• FRANCE 2008: License number: 43403. R.P.P.S. number: 10005121198.
• FRANCE 1989: FDA: Member of the French Dental Association,
• FRANCE 1989: LICENSE Number 445, Delivered by the National Board of the French Oral Surgeon, PARIS.
• FRANCE 1978: DDS, PARIS VI - VII, GARANCIERE, and PITIE SALEPETRIERE. UER of Stomatology. FRANCE.
• LEBANON 1977: DDS, French Faculty of Dental Medicine, USJ, Saint Joseph University. LEBANON.
• LEBANON 1977: LDA: Member of the Lebanese Dental Association. Ministry of Health. LEBANON.
Dentist,Oral Surgeon,European Board,33Years Experience In All Dental Fields
•Over 30 years of experience in all Dental Fields.
•Management of all aspects of Dental disorders.
•Prosthodontic, Endodontic Niti, Restorative Dentistry, Pedodontics, Periodontology, Small Surgery.
•Special Skills in Prosthetic Implantology,
Actually, Consultant Dentist
Hospital in Bahrain
2011 to 2010
Private clinic, in permanent contact with a team of specialist dentists.
Updated Polyclinic in FRANCE, 6 dental chairs, working in all Dental Specialties, in continuous training, especially in Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry.
* 2008 Certificate of Training and Courses: Public Health,
Preventive Pediatrics Dental Medicine,
I work with a team, providing several Information's Campaigns for Prevention, Safety and
Health Care, Endemic and Transmissible Diseases.
Union des Assurances de Paris
Preventive Motivation, Dental Treatments, and Health Care for 3 schools establishments.
in BAHRAIN..CONSULTANT DENTIST
Dental Department in Jeddah
I was In charge of the Dental Department in Jeddah,
* English, Arabic, and French fluently spoken and written.
<Terre des Hommes>, for Cardiopatic child.
My role was to ensure Appropriate Health Care and treatments, Hygiene Protocol, and Coordination with Swiss Authority represented in Lebanon.
Assistant Professor in charge of courses
Clinical Applications in Fixed Prosthesis, for the 3rd & 4rth
Academic Grades, School of Dentistry, (University of LOUVAIN, BELGIUM), actually Lebanese University.
My role was to ensure the coordination between students, patients, and the Dean of the University,
Information Flow, Management, and Organization for Continuing Training in Lebanon and abroad.
RIZK Hospital, (Actually, L.A.U
Lebanese American University, Academic, and Postgraduate Hospital) for Dental Treatments under general anesthesia,
Cooperation with many general physicians and specialists in medicine, treating all the medical cases.
Private Dental Clinic
working with a team in all dental specialties, Lebanon.
Qualifications & Certifications
French Ministry of Health
University of Paris VI
University of Paris VI
University of Dental Medicine Lebanon
PARIS VI and VII, PITIE SALEPETRIERE
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more