Claim you profile
I possess an Honours degree in BSc Forensic Science that focused on crime scene investigation, statistics and probability, forensic biology and analytical chemistry along with being able to work to appropriate GLP standards.
Demonstrate a critical understanding of modern instrumentation and the strategies for analysis of analytes in complex matrices.
Able to tackle complex analytical problems such as those encountered in forensic and environmental analysis.
Choreographer/ Dance Teacher
Dealing with various age groups and maintaining a professional environment.
Being calm and cooperative under all circumstances when dealing with both the parents and the students.
Handling payments and organising performances for various shows.
Charity Fundraiser (DNV Global Solutions):
• Raising donations by acquiring monthly commitments via direct debit for different charities.
• Effective communication catered to varying populace
• Gaining the trust and confidence of potential donators in brief interactions both as an employee of the charity and as a person
• Staying calm, positive and motivational under difficult social circumstances that often arise due to the unpredictable manner of the job
• Keeping management informed by submitting daily activities and results reports in order to reach daily targets.
• Experience in sales and marketing strategies, campaign management, motivational and informative public speaking business management.
Christmas Casual (Royal Mail):
• Sorting large amounts of mail rapidly and efficiently.
• Being an effective team player in order for the work load to run competently.
• Having the ability to adapt to a different task when the shift gets really busy, this tends to happen often during the holiday season.
• Maintaining good timekeeping and attendance.
Dance Teacher/Choreographer/Performer (Abhinaya Dance Academy):
• Dealing with various age groups and maintaining a professional environment.
• Being calm and cooperative under all circumstances when dealing with both the parents and the students.
• Handling payments and organising performances for various shows.
• Maintaining professionalism when performing in various events.
• Being responsible for the performers and supervising the dance group during the performances.
Voluntary work Experience
Teachers Assistant (Hampden Special School) - Looking after children with learning and mental disability. Guiding and helping them at all times and making sure to provide a safe environment for the children.
Class Captain (Castlemilk High School) - Monitoring the class during the absence of a tutor. Raising any issues the students may have with an appropriate staff member.
Dance Workshops - Teaching dance for both adults and...
Qualifications & Certifications
Education prior to University
University of the West of Scotland
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.