Business Analyst (IT)
Technical Consultant, Upgrade analyst -Myway EMR
Apollo Health Street
From December 2010
Roles: Technical Consultant, Upgrade analyst -Myway EMR /EHR upgrades and Interface Implementations.
Environment: MS-SQL Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008.
Tools: Salesforce, Securelink, Clarity
Application: Electronic Health record (Allscripts EHR, Allscripts MyWay), Practice management, Allscripts Interface engine, Rhapsody.
Allscripts is a leading healthcare company in the US which provides clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions for hospitals, physician practices and post-acute organizations.
Roles & Responsibilities(Sutherland HealthCare Solutions)
• Working with IIS - Installing Certificates and Services, Authentication, SSL binding, checking ports.
• Active Directory - creating users, assigning admin rights to user.
• To Build Interface between Practice Management application to Electronic Health Record application.
• Interface between EHR applications to Lab Interfaces Systems across the U.S.
• To Build Interface between EHR applications to third party applications i.e., Lab Interfaces, PM to PM interfaces and PM to EHR interface.
• Troubleshoot interface issues.
• Resolve issues in the backend -Databases which create interruption in the data flow.
• Build interfaces between the Hospitals EHR to various State registries of the U.S.
• Co-ordinate between clients, vendors and various teams across the company, determine the hospital workflow to successfully deliver the interface.
• Application based support after the setup and resolve issues.
• Co-coordinating with Physician practice and State registry to satisfy client requirements.
• Interact and work closely with multiple internal teams and Physician Practise and their IT team to support or resolve application issues and meet deadlines.
• Documenting in the Tools (Clarity, Salesforce) resolving and closing the tickets from other departments.
Technical Support officer
December 2007 - December 2010
Environment: Networking concepts, ISP
British Telecom is one of the largest telecommunications services companies which
provides broadband, phone, fiber optic, and networking & communications services in UK. AT&T is an American telecommunications corporation which provides broadband subscription television services and is the largest Mobile telecom Operator in the world.
Roles & Responsibilities (HCL Technologies)
• Experience includes working in International Voice Based Processes ( UK & US)
• To handle calls from customers and help them resolve connectivity issues.
• Provide support to resolve LAN issues, wireless issues.
• Email issues, problems with VOIP phones, Routers (firmware upgrades), modems, Router technology
• Help resolve problems with Ethernet modems, Routers installations
• DHCP, DNS, resolving IP conflicts, Port forwarding and Networking concepts
Qualifications & Certifications
Madura College, Madurai Kamaraj University
Higher secondary at Dolphins public
Secondary Education at TVS Lakshmi TN
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more