Business Analyst (IT)
Technical Consultant, Upgrade analyst -Myway EMR
Apollo Health Street
From December 2010
Roles: Technical Consultant, Upgrade analyst -Myway EMR /EHR upgrades and Interface Implementations.
Environment: MS-SQL Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008.
Tools: Salesforce, Securelink, Clarity
Application: Electronic Health record (Allscripts EHR, Allscripts MyWay), Practice management, Allscripts Interface engine, Rhapsody.
Allscripts is a leading healthcare company in the US which provides clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions for hospitals, physician practices and post-acute organizations.
Roles & Responsibilities(Sutherland HealthCare Solutions)
• Working with IIS - Installing Certificates and Services, Authentication, SSL binding, checking ports.
• Active Directory - creating users, assigning admin rights to user.
• To Build Interface between Practice Management application to Electronic Health Record application.
• Interface between EHR applications to Lab Interfaces Systems across the U.S.
• To Build Interface between EHR applications to third party applications i.e., Lab Interfaces, PM to PM interfaces and PM to EHR interface.
• Troubleshoot interface issues.
• Resolve issues in the backend -Databases which create interruption in the data flow.
• Build interfaces between the Hospitals EHR to various State registries of the U.S.
• Co-ordinate between clients, vendors and various teams across the company, determine the hospital workflow to successfully deliver the interface.
• Application based support after the setup and resolve issues.
• Co-coordinating with Physician practice and State registry to satisfy client requirements.
• Interact and work closely with multiple internal teams and Physician Practise and their IT team to support or resolve application issues and meet deadlines.
• Documenting in the Tools (Clarity, Salesforce) resolving and closing the tickets from other departments.
Technical Support officer
December 2007 - December 2010
Environment: Networking concepts, ISP
British Telecom is one of the largest telecommunications services companies which
provides broadband, phone, fiber optic, and networking & communications services in UK. AT&T is an American telecommunications corporation which provides broadband subscription television services and is the largest Mobile telecom Operator in the world.
Roles & Responsibilities (HCL Technologies)
• Experience includes working in International Voice Based Processes ( UK & US)
• To handle calls from customers and help them resolve connectivity issues.
• Provide support to resolve LAN issues, wireless issues.
• Email issues, problems with VOIP phones, Routers (firmware upgrades), modems, Router technology
• Help resolve problems with Ethernet modems, Routers installations
• DHCP, DNS, resolving IP conflicts, Port forwarding and Networking concepts