Well engaging and well-presented individual, who displays an excellent sense of humor, able to engage and liaise with variety of people from varying seniorities. A synopsis of my skill set would include a strong research / investigative sense, sound data analysis, administration and reporting abilities.
Develop Category Sourcing fact book
Contribute to understanding of Category
Document results of the sourcing strategy
Track and report on benefits realization within category,understand category requirements in the business, and develop category TCO.
• Responsible for the sourcing, planning, purchasing, supply and expediting of specific buying categories, such as stationary, consumables, diaries, marketing novelties and also the purchasing requirements relating to specific departments within the organisation
• Take ownership of the tender processes on all the smaller spent categories within the organisation, as and when required
• Responsible for sourcing goods and services as required and briefed by the Internal client
• Take ownership of the tender process of the spent categories within the purchasing controller’s portfolio to ensure that the organisation is paying a competitive price for the service and/ or goods received, favourable trading terms are negotiated with suppliers and contractual agreements are put in place where needed
• Ensuring that both goods and services meet the brief in respect of the following criteria:
• Acquired from approved suppliers
• Delivery date
• Sourcing and validating new suppliers ensuring that they meet the following commercial criteria:
• Sign the organizations anti-corruption letter
• Sign the organizations Supplier Code of Conduct
• Successfully pass the credit checks conducted by the Creditors Department
• Have signed acceptance of the negotiated standard trading terms as well as the credit application
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more