Safedty Officer with 3+ years of Experience
THE ASHOK LEYLAND LIMITED, Unit
From January 2011
Company Private Ltd
From February 2010
• As a safety officer
• To follow works permit systems
• To Identifications of Hazards and risk assessments
• Preparation of Safety Operating procedure
• Ensure Safety & Fire detection & protection equipment inspected regularly.
• To organize campaigns, competition, contests and other activities
• Ensure proper Disposal of Hazardous waste to authorized agents
• Complying with Safety norms, code of conducts, rules and regulations
• Constant watch over safe condition and action.
• To carry out statutory duties
• Accident analysis & plant safety inspection.
• To design & implement new safe working conduction & working action.
• To carry out preventive & corrective maintenance.
• Filled safety & health reports & to keep other records.
• Arranged training programs &give training.
EASUN REYROLLE LTD
September 2010 - January 2011
as a safety supervisor
WINERGY DRIVE SYSTEMS INDIA PVT LTD
February 2010 - September 2010
Carry out internal safety audit.
• various techniques of accident prevention
• Ensuring statutory compliances post accidents.
• To conduct safety induction training.
• To organize safety training programmers for various levels.
• Execute the on-site & off-site Emergency plan and mock drill.
• Documentation and records management for safety operations procedures
Qualifications & Certifications
bechelor in engineering
Institute of Advance Engineering Science & IT
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more