VAT , TDS , Professional Tax, Income Tax, MIS, Rectification of errors, Fund Flow Management, Auditing, etc.
Glorious Digital Solutions Private Limited
April 2011 - December 2013
1. Preparing VAT Computation, TDS Reports, Professional Tax Report & other MIS Reports required by management from time to time.
2. Making online payments of VAT, TDS, Professional Tax & Income Tax.
3. Preparing Form IIIB for Profession Tax Return, Form 231 for VAT Return, Form 704 for VAT Audit and Form 501 for VAT Refund jointly with Chartered Accountant.
4. Preparing and analyzing Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Accounts of multiple companies including item wise profit enabling to decide the best product to deal in.
5. Rectification of errors made by Junior Accountants in VAT Calculations, Inventory, Debtors, Creditors, Bank Books, Cash Books, Account Heads, etc.
6. Supervising a team of 4 Accountants.
7. Controlling Fund Flow of the company by managing receivables and payables with a track record of no single bouncing of outward cheque during the above tenure.
8. Checking & physically verifying mobility of Inventory of multiple companies in different locations on monthly basis.
9. Reconciling Debtors & Creditors Accounts by updating them as and when required.
10. Scrutiny of Petty Cash Vouchers, Debit & Credit Notes, PDC, CODs, BRS, Payroll
Statement & Vouchers, Inventory Statements & Physical Verification, etc.
11. Total control on entire filing system right from the date of company formation.
12. Preparation of Fixed Assets, Tenancy, Vehicles and Leave Benefits Schedule.
13. Negotiating with Banks, Customers, Suppliers, Landlords, Sales Tax Officers,
Shops & Establishment Inspectors, etc.
14. Making renewal of Tenancy Contracts, NSCs, Shop & Establishment Licenses etc.
15. Arranging Ledger Confirmations from Debtors & Creditors in year ending.
16. Approving Sales Orders on daily basis after checking their Credit Approval Status.
A. Y. Sayyid & Co. (Tax Consultants)
November 2010 - March 2011
1. Preparing Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Computation of Income Tax for individuals.
2. Preparing manual challans and computerized challans by using Saral Income Tax software.
3. Visiting various Income Tax offices to submit challans of clients.
4. Visiting banks to make payments of Income Tax payments of clients.
5. Writing manual and computerized accounts of clients in Tally.
6. Vouching of sales invoices, purchase invoices and payments vouchers of clients.
March 2008 - September 2010
1. Raising of invoices to customers as per work completion certificate.
2. Follow ups with customers to receive their installments as per due date.
3. Follow ups with brokers to receive their installments for the flats sold by them.
4. Making payments to builders for land, soil testing, piling, foundation etc.
5. Making arrangements of funds for investments made by our company.
6. Managing funds and utilizing the same in the various projects invested.
7. Monitoring reimbursement of bills made to brokers, sales executives, drivers etc.
8. Preparing and analyzing projected Profit & Loss Accounts of the company.
Accountant to Accounts Manager
Shahab Trading Company LLC
February 1998 - February 2008
1. Preparing and analyzing monthly Profit & Loss Accounts of the company.
2. Manual and Computerized Accounting up to Balance Sheet.
3. Monitoring monthly Funds Flow position and receivables from customers.
4. Preparing MIS Reports and Budget of the company.
5. Preparation of Fixed Assets, Tenancy, Vehicles and Leave Salary, End of Service
Benefits Schedules of the company.
6. Liaising with Chartered Accountants for preparation of Audit Report.
7. Maintain Books of Accounts - Debtors, Creditors, Petty Cash, PDC, BRS & Payroll.
8. Correspondence and arranging Shipment Documentation with Shipping Company.
9. Negotiating with Banks, Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Dubai
Municipality, and Overseas Suppliers & Customers
10. Ensuring timely renewal of Tenancy & Parking Contracts, Insurance Policies, Trade
Licenses, Bank Facilities, Immigration and Labor Cards etc.
11. Follow ups with Sales Team and providing assistance in getting new orders by contacting existing suppliers to get competitive rates and even searching for new
suppliers through Internet for business growth.
Elite Electricals & Equipment Trading Co
May 1995 - January 1998
1. Writing manual accounts of the company in Cash Book, Petty Cash Book and Ledger.
2. Filling paying in slip book for cash and cheques deposits.
3. Visiting banks to deposit cash and cheques and sometimes to withdraw self cheques.
4. Visiting customers to collect cheques for due payments.
5. Visiting Chartered Accountant's office to give and receive files as and when required.
6. Writing petty cash vouchers and filling the same with supporting bills and receipts.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Commerce
University of Bombay