General Accounting Applications
I am Qualified accountant ACMA from Pakistan. Having 16 years of experience in renown group like Packages Ltd. Worked as a Controller of Accounts. Handling 18 to 20 accountants 2 ACMA, 6 MBA's & 8 B.Com graduates. Proficient in Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Leadership skills. Can handle Cost Accounts, Product Costing, also handle all accounting operations like. GL accounting, Accounts receivable, Accounts payable, Cash and Banking, Cost controlling, Assets, stores, insurance, imports management etc.
Controller of Accounts
November 2009 - June 2013
Controller of Accounts - Reporting to the CFO (Chief Financial Officer).
"worked as Manager Accounts / Deputy Controller of Accounts"
"TRI-PACK FILMS LIMITED"
I started my career from Tri-Pack Films Ltd in 1996 served 16 years in one organization dealing in BOPP Films (FMCG group) , joint venture between Mitsubishi Corp. Japan and Packages Ltd. Served as Controller of Accounts from 2009 to 2013 and previously performed as Cost Accountant, Manager Accounts and D. Controller of Accounts. Reporting direct to CFO and were dealing with all accounting functions, daily reporting to management, processing Financial accounts, review and monitoring all the operations such as Financials: GL (general ledger), AP (Accounts payable), AR (Accounts Receivable), AA (Asset Accounting) , Cash and Bank and lot more, CO, Cost accounting, Product Accounting etc.. Able to perform any job relating to Finance / Accounting / Costting / Banking.
"worked as Cost and Tax Accountant"
"worked as Assistant Manager Accounts"
FINANCIAL REPORTING TO THE MANAGEMENT
Prime object: To keep the management informed of the operation of the Company whenever requires and on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis which includes the following Information.
• Balance sheet
• Profit and Loss Accounts
• Cash Flow Statement
• Submission of Financials to Stock exchanges, SECP & Process financial papers for Board meetings
• Coordination with the Audit team of external Auditors "A.F. Ferguson and Company".
SALES & ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE MANAGEMENT
Prime object: timely information to management for critical customer's balances and keep close eye on the ageing days of the accounts receivables.
• Monitoring product/region wise sales position on daily basis
• Review and monitoring fortnightly preparation of region wise customer's accounts receivable aging report and pending/overdue invoices report and recommendations to the management to tighten control over critical customers
• Monitoring monthly sales tax returns of the Company and coordinate with the Sales tax department regarding "Sales Tax Refund" cases
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGEMENT
Prime object: smooth functioning through un-interrupted supplies, and buildup company's goodwill through timely payments to suppliers.
• Monitoring posting of suppliers bills (especially GL coding)
• Ensure that suppliers bills be paid on due dates
• Review monthly reconciliation of accounts payable with the Suppliers
• Ensure timely deposit of withholding taxes with Govt. Treasury
• Monitoring filing of Company's withholding tax returns with tax authorities
CASH & BANK MANAGEMENT
Prime object: Strict Internal controls, follow-up, help management to reduce finance costs
• Monitoring All bank balances on daily basis and keep close eye on funds movements
• Arranging short and long term loans for the Company and fight for best rates
• Monitoring and renewal of all agreements with banks
• Monitoring and Review of reconciliation of more than 23 banks
Qualifications & Certifications
Financial and Management Accounting
Bacheler of Commerce
University of The Punjab