- Recruitment and Selection
- Ability to establish liaisons with internal and external constituencies with respect to Human Resources and Labour Relations issues.
- Understanding of labour relations and its interpretation
- Analytical and yet (operational) approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Overall understanding of H.R function including Training and staff welfare.
- Ability to use computers in the compilation and presentation of data
- Experience of ISO 9001(SGS certification) 4yrs
From January 2013
-liase with external and internal constituences and stakeholders
-market and source potential clients
-creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company's message to their existing customers
-planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success
-evaluating effectiveness of marketing activities
-plan,develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales
April 2012 - May 2012
attending to walk in policy holders and walk in clients
ensuring efficient correspondence to relevant departments and clients
making follow up on client claims
attending to client queries
arranging meetings and interaction between organization reps and clients
Human Resources Officer
Byco pvt ltd
May 2005 - December 2008
Head of Human Resources function reporting to the Managing Director.
Organisation had a staff compliment of +/- 134.
Qualifications & Certifications
Higher National Diploma in Human Resources Management