Electronics & Communication Engineer
E-learning resarch lab
Design Engineer (Project, Maintenance &Training)
From February 2014
-Enquire a new project and create the Design, Drawing and Sequence for the project as per the requirement.
- Devolping ARM 7 TDMI and ARM CORTEX-M3 Devolpment board.
- To Devolping CAN, GSM, ADC, Touch Screen protocol with Arm processor.
- To do the PCB Designing in Altium Designer and testing, Debugging and hardware.
-Giving training to students and Trainers.
AMRITA VISHWA VIDYA PEETHAM
February 2013 - December 2013
Project: A-VIEW ( Amrita Virtual Interactive E-learning World )
A-VIEW, developed by Amrita University, is part of Talk to a Teacher program led by IIT Bombay and funded by NME-ICT, MHRD
• Providing consultative product and solution expertise
• Delivering training, support and monitor to the respective problems
• Testing and troubleshooting hardware and software problems, remote tools and desk side visits to rectify issues
• Installing and configuring A-VIEW
• Identifying system integration requirements and working with in-house professional services and/or outside
• System integrator partners to deliver integration solutions
• Collaborating with the product application development team to identify and realize technical improvements to the product
Qualifications & Certifications
Electronics & Communication Engineering In Sri Ramanathan Engineering College
Electronics& Communication Engg. In MSPVL Polytechnic College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more