I am interested in product design/R&D. I have done certification course of Mechanical CAD which includes Autocad, CATIA & Pro-E. I know production processes very well.
Thermax Ltd Pune
From July 2014
• Modeling & assembly using Pro/E Wildfire 5.0
• CAD Modification for Design improvements.
Mindarika Pvt Ltd, Chakan, Pune
June 2013 - July 2014
• Modeling, drafting, assembly using Pro/E Wildfire 4.0
• Drawings & assembly drawings using AutoCAD.
• Design documentation, release of drawings, BOM preparation
• Preparation of Design Micro Plan, Plan Drawings & Sample Inspections Reports.
• Making Prototype according to customer requirements.
• Knowledge of application of GD&T.
• ECN, ECRN, Preparation of problem follow up sheet & its analysis in actual part.
• Preparation of PDQAS, MISP, PIST.
• Knowledge of DFMEA, APQP, PPAP.
• Execution of project by APQP validation.
• Excellent Knowledge of Plastic.
• Responsible for project Schedule and Executing approved project plan, including the development schedule, project tracking, and integration of the project & CAD Modification for Design improvements.
CAD Trainer (Mechanical)
CAD Computer Education
November 2012 - June 2013
Training on AutoCAD 2006, Pro/E Wildfire 5.0 and CATIA V5.
Skills of modeling, assembly, detailing, surfacing, sheet metal and also knowledge of GD&T.
part modelling, surfacing, assembly, detailing, sheet metal
Qualifications & Certifications
Advanced Diploma in Mechanical CAD
CAD Computer Education, Raigad
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra
private highschool & junior college, pen
Pen Private High School
Hon. Shri. Annasaheb Dange College of Engineering and Technology (ADCET)
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more