I am interested in product design/R&D. I have done certification course of Mechanical CAD which includes Autocad, CATIA & Pro-E. I know production processes very well.
Thermax Ltd Pune
From July 2014
• Modeling & assembly using Pro/E Wildfire 5.0
• CAD Modification for Design improvements.
Mindarika Pvt Ltd, Chakan, Pune
June 2013 - July 2014
• Modeling, drafting, assembly using Pro/E Wildfire 4.0
• Drawings & assembly drawings using AutoCAD.
• Design documentation, release of drawings, BOM preparation
• Preparation of Design Micro Plan, Plan Drawings & Sample Inspections Reports.
• Making Prototype according to customer requirements.
• Knowledge of application of GD&T.
• ECN, ECRN, Preparation of problem follow up sheet & its analysis in actual part.
• Preparation of PDQAS, MISP, PIST.
• Knowledge of DFMEA, APQP, PPAP.
• Execution of project by APQP validation.
• Excellent Knowledge of Plastic.
• Responsible for project Schedule and Executing approved project plan, including the development schedule, project tracking, and integration of the project & CAD Modification for Design improvements.
CAD Trainer (Mechanical)
CAD Computer Education
November 2012 - June 2013
Training on AutoCAD 2006, Pro/E Wildfire 5.0 and CATIA V5.
Skills of modeling, assembly, detailing, surfacing, sheet metal and also knowledge of GD&T.
part modelling, surfacing, assembly, detailing, sheet metal
Qualifications & Certifications
Advanced Diploma in Mechanical CAD
CAD Computer Education, Raigad
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra