- I am a doctor of public law. PhD supported in 2006 in Perpignan (France).
- Part-time lecturer at the University.
- Certified in education, science education and learning of the French language.
Visiting lecturer at the University
From April 2006
Visiting lecturer at the University: Faculty of Law, Economics and Social Sciences Souissi Rabat and Salé:
= (Master: "Right of local authorities" in the Faculty of Legal, Economic and Social Salé Modules taught:... Municipal Administrative, Local Finance, Municipal Administrative Police, Procurement, General Principles of the public domain, management of private property, Legal Methodology, environmental Law "in French language
= (Master: "Local Administrative Management (Module taught:" Regional Management Investment "in French.
= License: "Administrative Law". In French
Education, training, manager
- Work where French is the language of work and whatever the sector (education, public or private sector, training ...).
- Collaborate in socio-economic projects using French or French as their main language.
Qualifications & Certifications
Faculty of Perpignan (France)
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more