1. Extensive Project management experience like supporting projects, budget, meeting key milestones, objectives and timescales while ensuring internal/external stakeholders obtain services that are ‘right first time’ and of an overall expected quality level.
2. Ability to ensure performance, quality and reliability targets for the products & systems are met or exceeded while concurrently ensuring they possess all required functionality and operate as per approved design.
3. Ability to assist in the development & mentoring of the engineering peer group to improve quality awareness and experience of systems in use within the company. Monitoring areas of work allocated to self and others, reporting current status, escalating issues in a timely manner.
4. Manage and conduct all work activities in compliance with the Safety Manual & Safety policy with nullity accident.
5. Have good skill in Estimating / Costing and bidding of Project, as per tender and make site visit.
6. Having the aptitude to accomplish team work & maintaining their proper records of each & every activities with respect to discipline wise.
7. Excellent understanding of industry best practices, Skilful in conducting engineering research work and in writing technical reports. Can able to use Primavera – P6 for Planning.
8. Marketing experience including knowledge of client services and production of proposals & presentations.
9. Can Exercise good judgment in controlling budget and expenses
Testing, Commissioning, Electrical, Relays, Switchgear
A highly experienced, who has demonstrated the ability to lead diverse teams of professionals / un-skilled worker to new levels of success in a variety of highly competitive Projects. Strong technical and business qualifications with an impressive tr
Lead Electrical Engineer
Mohammed Al A swalim, Companies Ltd.
From August 2013
Currently working for SA Project BI-10-00617. The purpose of the project is to install Pipeline Leak Detection and Corrosion Monitoring Systems at the Southern and Northern areas of the Eastern Province to enhance safety and performance of pipeline operations. There are 12 different Main areas namely Shedqum, Ain Dar, Abqaiq, Hawyah, Uthmaniyah, Udaailiyah, Harad, Dhahran, Qatif, Ras Tanoura, Berri, Tanajeeb in the Eastern province and 72 sub areas to install shelters to accommodate the field site processors and modems and many electrical equipment belong to the two control systems.
Aala for Industries, Saudi Arabia
August 2010 - December 2012
Worked as an Project Engineer. AICCO Company is doing many projects for Saudi Aramco & mainly for SABIC & Ma’aden Phosphate Company. There I had worked for following Projects, which is successfully completed.
Electronics & Electrical Industrial Co. Saudi Arabia
December 2008 - January 2010
Working as a Project & Testing Engineer. EEIC Company is working for many projects for Saudi Aramco & mainly for SABIC. The following are the Projects, which is successfully completed under my supervision.
Testing & Commissioning Engineer
Arabian Point Eight Power Co. Ltd.
March 2007 - September 2008
Worked as a Testing & Pre-Commissioning Engineer. APEP company is working for Aramco, its supply Control and power panels, Low & Medium Voltage Switchgears throughout the world & also its undertake Pre-Commissioning jobs, We Pre-commissioning Engineer lead the team as per the customer requirement standard & try our level best to satisfy them.
Electrical & Instrument Engineer
Associated Cement Companies Ltd. India
December 2001 - December 2006
Worked in Elect. & Inst. Department as Engineer E&I need to handle day to day problems pertaining to whole plant right from quarry crusher to packing house. My responsibilities are to manage all jobs related with a group of E & I Technicians. A part from this, I had being in-charged for Coal Handling, Iron ore & Gypsum department. In this area nearly 100 Electrical drives & around 150 Electronics equipment’s is been installed and need to do periodically maintenance as per plan schedule. According to the planned schedule, periodically maintenance is taken to check the bearing condition, power and control termination, Alignment of Motor & GRR (for HT Motors) to the planned schedule, periodically maintenance is taken to check the bearing condition, power and control termination, Alignment of Motor & GRR (for HT Motors)
BHEL Edn. Bangalore, India
January 2001 - December 2001
Worked for 1 year as an Electrical Supervisor in Manufacturing of MCC’s & Switchgears Dept. We usually engross in Testing of Relays of make Areva, Siemens. Quality Inspection of CT’s, Switchgears & HT Breakers of make Siemens & ABB. Handling a team of 40 Technicians & maintaining their day to day work done records.
Qualifications & Certifications
Master in Electrical Engineering
National Education Management, Pune
Diploma Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Government Polytechnic Gulbarga, Karnataka
Saint Ambrose convent school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more