- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Programme / Business Management Analyst
From January 2011
Domain: Asset Servicing / Wealth Management / Global Markets.
Duration: Jan 2011 - Till Date.
• Gather client requirements and prepare business requirement documents.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity logs closure, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Develop, establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Develop and deliver responses to customer and prospect inquiries, including RFPs, RFIs, and initial solution discussions
• Effectively manage project ID creation / deletion / modify request.
• Create visually compelling and actionable interactive reports and dashboards.
• Experience in SDLC framework, from design to deployment.
• Engage with internal teams to communicate client requirements and drive timely completion and submission of technical and commercial proposal
• Deliverables include an exhaustive set of use cases supported by the system and a summary analysis & metrics reporting.
• Conduct sessions with developers to help them understand the domain specific requirements.
Lead - Programme Associate
a BNY Mellon Company
From April 2010
Program / Resource Analyst
Wealth Management / Global Markets
April 2010 - December 2010
• Working on developing business competency in the area of Project / Resourcing Management.
o Create visually compelling and actionable interactive reports and dashboards.
o Preparation of Project documentations.
o Supported project scopes (SOW-scope of work) and prepared presentations & proposals for the products
o Prepare weekly status reports.
o Analyse and allocate bench associate to project to reduce cost.
o Coordinate weekly delivery calls for resourcing with business teams.
o Preparation of project billing monthly.
o Handle Internal Movements of associate in projects.
o Skills analysis metric and reporting.
o Vendor management and relations.
Senior Business Associate, Banking & Financial Services vertical
Banking & Financial Services
May 2009 - March 2010
• Handled client RFPs for IT application development, maintenance & support, and re-engineering in the areas of: Reference data management; Securities & cash reconciliation; OTC derivatives processing; Portfolio accounting; Trade order management; Core custody processing; Securities lending; Investment performance analytics; Retail banking & cash management
• Conducted a feasibility study for BNY Mellon, a large US-based global custodian, on the productization of BNY Mellon custom-built Securities Lending application. The exercise involved application analysis, feature listing, gap analysis with products in the market, and recommendation.
• Documented BNY Mellon payment processing IT application landscape, and recommended a number of improvements at both business process and IT application level, including rationalization of securities management process.
• Drafting detailed proposals in response to client RFPs, value proposition, execution approach, staffing models, cost propositions, etc.
• Analyse & plan resource ramp up for new accounts / engagement / projects.
• Strategize recruitment avenues for resource on boarding for projects.
• Manage effective resource pyramids in projects to manage project costing.
• Manage associate requirements in terms of internal job rotations.
• Strategize projects requirements based on skills for cross training of associate for urgent requirements.
Senior Officer (PMO)
August 2008 - April 2009
• Update Recruitment Resource Dashboard (RRD) on a weekly basis.
• Handle internal movements in SAP - HR module.
• To place bench associates in projects to reduce bench strength.
• Handle weekly resourcing calls between recruitment and business teams.
• MIS report preparation.
• Vendor Management.
• Successfully placed more than 50 + associates of technical personnel in projects, based on their aspirations to move the ladder, also helped them in understanding the following areas: Basics of Banking & Financial Services; Investment Banking & Brokerage; Investment Management; Online trading & broking
• Won 3 extra mile awards for my commitment and deliverable on time for project related activities.
• Won Spot award for my intelligent resourcing / reporting analysis in Mphasis.
• Won Employee of the quarter for Q1 2012 in iNautix.
• Won "Best People Manager Person" in a cross cultural training forum in iNautix.
May 2006 - July 2008
Worked as a HR - Generalist.
Qualifications & Certifications
Finance & Systems