- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Programme / Business Management Analyst
From January 2011
Domain: Asset Servicing / Wealth Management / Global Markets.
Duration: Jan 2011 - Till Date.
• Gather client requirements and prepare business requirement documents.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity logs closure, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Develop, establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Develop and deliver responses to customer and prospect inquiries, including RFPs, RFIs, and initial solution discussions
• Effectively manage project ID creation / deletion / modify request.
• Create visually compelling and actionable interactive reports and dashboards.
• Experience in SDLC framework, from design to deployment.
• Engage with internal teams to communicate client requirements and drive timely completion and submission of technical and commercial proposal
• Deliverables include an exhaustive set of use cases supported by the system and a summary analysis & metrics reporting.
• Conduct sessions with developers to help them understand the domain specific requirements.
Lead - Programme Associate
a BNY Mellon Company
From April 2010
Program / Resource Analyst
Wealth Management / Global Markets
April 2010 - December 2010
• Working on developing business competency in the area of Project / Resourcing Management.
o Create visually compelling and actionable interactive reports and dashboards.
o Preparation of Project documentations.
o Supported project scopes (SOW-scope of work) and prepared presentations & proposals for the products
o Prepare weekly status reports.
o Analyse and allocate bench associate to project to reduce cost.
o Coordinate weekly delivery calls for resourcing with business teams.
o Preparation of project billing monthly.
o Handle Internal Movements of associate in projects.
o Skills analysis metric and reporting.
o Vendor management and relations.
Senior Business Associate, Banking & Financial Services vertical
Banking & Financial Services
May 2009 - March 2010
• Handled client RFPs for IT application development, maintenance & support, and re-engineering in the areas of: Reference data management; Securities & cash reconciliation; OTC derivatives processing; Portfolio accounting; Trade order management; Core custody processing; Securities lending; Investment performance analytics; Retail banking & cash management
• Conducted a feasibility study for BNY Mellon, a large US-based global custodian, on the productization of BNY Mellon custom-built Securities Lending application. The exercise involved application analysis, feature listing, gap analysis with products in the market, and recommendation.
• Documented BNY Mellon payment processing IT application landscape, and recommended a number of improvements at both business process and IT application level, including rationalization of securities management process.
• Drafting detailed proposals in response to client RFPs, value proposition, execution approach, staffing models, cost propositions, etc.
• Analyse & plan resource ramp up for new accounts / engagement / projects.
• Strategize recruitment avenues for resource on boarding for projects.
• Manage effective resource pyramids in projects to manage project costing.
• Manage associate requirements in terms of internal job rotations.
• Strategize projects requirements based on skills for cross training of associate for urgent requirements.
Senior Officer (PMO)
August 2008 - April 2009
• Update Recruitment Resource Dashboard (RRD) on a weekly basis.
• Handle internal movements in SAP - HR module.
• To place bench associates in projects to reduce bench strength.
• Handle weekly resourcing calls between recruitment and business teams.
• MIS report preparation.
• Vendor Management.
• Successfully placed more than 50 + associates of technical personnel in projects, based on their aspirations to move the ladder, also helped them in understanding the following areas: Basics of Banking & Financial Services; Investment Banking & Brokerage; Investment Management; Online trading & broking
• Won 3 extra mile awards for my commitment and deliverable on time for project related activities.
• Won Spot award for my intelligent resourcing / reporting analysis in Mphasis.
• Won Employee of the quarter for Q1 2012 in iNautix.
• Won "Best People Manager Person" in a cross cultural training forum in iNautix.
May 2006 - July 2008
Worked as a HR - Generalist.
Qualifications & Certifications
Finance & Systems
Boston Higher Secondary School
Boston Higher Secondary School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more