- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Human Resources / Recruiting
June 2012 - May 2013
Project FOB Geronimo, Afghanistan
• Operate, manage and oversee dining facilities in support of deployed operations and LOGCAP.
• Monitors standards and completes relevant documentation.
• Prepare accurate timely reporting of daily SITREP and other required reports and documentations.
• Ensures daily and monthly facility conditions are surveyed, performed, corrected immediately and recorded.
• Ensure appropriate and required levels of approval are obtained for all transactions.
• Monitors and reviews subcontractor’s performances per the SOW
• Ensures that subcontracted personnel are adequately trained, medically cleared, and motivated to perform required functions in a safe, timely and cost effective manner.
• Manage employee relations activities by conducting harassment and discriminatory investigations as well as being responsible for coaching and development, motivating, appraising performance, and addressing performance issues.
• Ensures compliance with health and safety regulations
• Handling Administrative Works including Headcounts.
• Generating Reports and Validation
HR & Payroll
November 2011 - May 2012
Ingenious Power & Control Systems Pvt Ltd, India
➢ Providing support to all HR and Administrative related operations in Tamilnadu state,
➢ Organizing soft skill training programs to the candidates,
➢ Getting in touch with HR departments in different companies and consultants,
➢ Provides accounting and project management support to Finance.
➢ Providing assistance for Employees as a First point of Contact for time, attendance and payroll.
➢ Process payroll and maintain payroll information of personnel such as new hire, termination, leave of absence, benefits deductions etc.,
➢ Prepare and maintain proper payroll records and reports.
Global Recruiting Services
March 2011 - October 2011
➢ Interacting with Various Clients
➢ Sourcing / Interviewing / Recommending Candidates for different technical (Technicians, Engineers, Mechanics etc) and non-technical positions through different Conventional and Non-Conventional portals.
➢ Employees Performance Appraisal
➢ Processing Employees Statutory Compliances like PF / ESI / etc.,
➢ Training & Development
➢ Employee Orientation Program
Human Resources - Staffing
January 2005 - February 2011
Human Resources, CSA LTD, Kuwait.
(CSA Ltd is an American based co providing logistics and other support to the US Army in Kuwait)
➢ Conducting an analytic job studies and constructing valid selection and job related criteria.
➢ Screening, evaluating, interviewing and recommending applicants.
➢ Preparing and maintaining job documentation, job evaluation.
➢ Evaluated and assessed internal promotion documents in accordance with standardized procedures and standards.
➢ Searching for resumes on Monster, Military Hire, and ATS based on staffing requirements.
➢ Developing and maintaining good relationship with employment agencies and other recruitment resources.
➢ Posting and advertising open positions and assisting in recruitment process at job fairs. Organize recruitment advertising, postings, liaising with the recruitment agency, make media decisions and follow up with line management in finalizing advertisement copy and deadlines.
➢ Drafting offer letters for new hires.
➢ Participating in interviews as required and assisting staff members in identifying and creating job related interview questions.
➢ Answers inquiries regarding requisitions or job postings.
➢ Administering and explaining benefits to employees, serving as liaison between organization and employees.
➢ Checking applicant references, making job offers and initiating needed paperwork.
➢ Oversee the effective response handling of candidate applications ensuring absolute accuracy and confidentiality..
➢ Maintains databases to organize and analyze information used in varied human resources functions such as HRIS Compiles and analyzes data.
➢ Reviewing employee complaints and ensuring accurate and timely documentation of concerns or issues.
➢ Facilitating actions to resolve the employee issues and escalating them to appropriate management team.
➢ Performs other duties as assigned or required.
January 2003 - December 2004
- Looking after Recruiting Wing.
- Interacting with the Clients and Prospective Candidates, Matching the profiles and putting right person for the right job in the right organization based on the requirement.
- Participate in an effective and efficient way and co-ordinate with all units of HRD to provide HR service.
- Coordinates Travel Requirements, Visa requirements, transport, etc.
- Ensure adequate office support staff available at all times.
- Preparing and finalising Documentation of various features.
Administrator - QA/QC
Foresight Compued India Pvt.Ltd
January 2000 - December 2002
Bangalore and Mysore. India
➢ Inspectors sample, sort, test, weigh, measure and inspect raw materials,
➢ interact with supervisors, managers and individuals from other departments in order to report problems and participate in solving them.
➢ Conduct inspection and tests on fixtures, structures and other installation works, in line with the ASME and ANSI codes, at our vendors' shop facilities/work-sites.
➢ Prepare and compile quality, inspection and non-conforming reports throughout projects, and follow up on necessary corrective actions.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more