PURCHASE, VENDOR MANAGEMENT AND IMPORTS
Purchase at ENSO SECUTRACK LTD
From January 2008
Company Profile: Enso Secutrack Ltd. Is a Mumbai based company engaged in Marketing & Servicing of Banking Automation Products, Retail Security and Surveillance Systems. Company having 22 Branches across India.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: -
• To handle complete purchase activities.
• Coordinate with Branches across India for their Machines, Spares & Consumables requirement.
• Sourcing vendors, floating enquires to vendors, price negotiation, preparing price comparison statements, finalizing terms with vendors, releasing Purchase orders.
• Follow-up with supplier for Delivery / Rejection / Shortage.
• Vendor development, Vendor evaluation by assessing vendor performance.
• Conducting trainings for vendors to educate them about company's requirements and help them in improving their performance.
• Daily reporting of Purchase Activities to Director (Commercials) & taking approval where ever required.
• Scheduling dispatches of Machines, Spares & Consumables to Branches across India and follow-up with branches for Road permits where ever required.
• Procurement planning considering the lead time & consumption pattern, Forecasting.
• Implemented new strategy of sourcing Vendors for Spares & Consumables in the same state where the branches are located hence avoiding transportation charges, time delay, transit damage etc.
• To co-ordinate with Accounts department for supplier's bill passing & solving issues if any.
• Preparation of monthly Procurement Report.
• Well conversant with Sales Tax Returns (VAT & CST), Way bills, Road Permits, Stock Transfers, C-Forms & F-Forms.
• To maintain the Minimum/Maximum stock of Materials / Packing Materials & consumables.
• Attending breakdown on priority basis & arranging all required parts.
• Co-ordinate with Service department for resolving Spares, Warranty issues, etc.
• Maintaining the stock of material without any variance by conducting physical stock verification, checking receipts and issues monthly.
Purchase at TYCHE PERIPHERAL SYSTEMS LTD
April 2002 - December 2007
Company Profile: Tyche Peripheral Systems Ltd. is a Hyderabad based company having 24 Branches Nationwide. It is well-established Company for its Banking Devices, Cash Handling, Security & Surveillance Systems and Solar Devices in India. It Produces, Imports & Markets Currency Counting Machines, Dynamic Queue Management Systems, Fake Note Detectors, Point Of Sales Systems and Electronic Cash Registers. This is one of the top authorized dealers in India for Samsung Electronic Cash Registers, NCR Point of Sale Systems and Talaris Currency Sorting Machines.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: -
• To handle complete Pre & Post Purchase activities like Sourcing Vendors/Material, Invite quotations and Preparing Price Comparison Statements, Price Negotiation with Vendors, Finalising Terms and Releasing Purchase orders for Domestic and Overseas Purchases.
• Planning & Procurement of Raw Material for production as per BOM (Bill of Material) like Electronic Components, Computer Peripherals, PCB's, Fabrication Material, Cables, Connectors, Hardware, Mechanical, Engineering and Rubber Products, Packing Material etc., and Ensuring material supply within scheduled delivery period.
• Planning & Procurement of Imported Machines & Spares against the Purchase Request received from Production Department, Operations / Marketing, R&D, Product Development Team & Central Stores.
• Assessment of the performance of the vendors based on various criterions such as percentage for rejections, quality improvement rate, timely delivery, credit terms etc.
• Identifying new Vendor sources from internet, magazines, newspapers, brochures, Exhibitions etc (Vendor Development).
• Follow up with Freight Forwarders for Overseas shipment Status.
• Co-ordinate with Customs House Agents (CHA) for the Import Clearance.
• Co-ordinate with Finance Department to clear the Vendor Bills and Release Payments as per terms agreed with Vendors.
• To process L.C. & T.T. payments against overseas purchases.
DECCAN SERVICES (P) Ltd
May 2001 - March 2002
Part-Time Paging Operator
HOTLINE PAGEPOINT SERVICES
August 2000 - April 2001
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor in Commerce
DURGA BHAVANI HIGH SCHOOL
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more