• Provide L2 & L3 Support for Autosys R11.0, Autosys R11.35 and Autosys 4.5 versions.
• Provide support for 12 thousand jobs in each environment.
• Defining of servers in Development, Pre-production and Production environments.
• Making servers to ON-LINE in Dev, pre-prod and Production Environments.
• Creating JOBs as per the JIL (Job Information Language).
• Scheduling, Creation, Modification, Updation of JIL and Deletion of jobs.
• Scheduling, Creation, Updation and Deletion of Calendars.
• Migration of JOBs from DEV/Pre-Prod to Production.
• Creating CRQ (Change Request) for Movement of Jobs to Production.
• Providing List of jobs on Production Servers.
• Proving access to Autosys for application teams on their requirement.
• Creating Scripts for Production Jobs ON-ICE/OFF-ICE in Autosys R11.0, R11.35 and 4.5.
• Incident and Problem determination and resolution within Expected time frame to meet SLA (Service Level Agreement).
• SPOC for Incident & Change management activities. Sending Notifications to a targeted audience of incident details, progress and closure.
• Manage all Incidents and problems in accordance with the Incident, Problem, Change and Request Management processes.
• Create, Troubleshoot, Escalate, Follow up and Close tickets for an incident and Problem using PM-One and Remedy Ticketing tool.
• Troubleshooting application outage, if required escalating it further for resolution and bridging the senior management through call and notifications.
• Drive RCA and permanent fix (no recurrence – maximize service availability, reduce cost and increase client satisfaction).
• Sending Dashboard reports on a daily basis.
• Attend the conference call every month with clients for better understanding on projects.
• Maintain the Autosys documentation and Infrastructure performance.
• Prepare reports and data presentation for senior management review.
• Generate Reports related to the performance and take part in the process of the improvements of the process
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more