• Provide L2 & L3 Support for Autosys R11.0, Autosys R11.35 and Autosys 4.5 versions.
• Provide support for 12 thousand jobs in each environment.
• Defining of servers in Development, Pre-production and Production environments.
• Making servers to ON-LINE in Dev, pre-prod and Production Environments.
• Creating JOBs as per the JIL (Job Information Language).
• Scheduling, Creation, Modification, Updation of JIL and Deletion of jobs.
• Scheduling, Creation, Updation and Deletion of Calendars.
• Migration of JOBs from DEV/Pre-Prod to Production.
• Creating CRQ (Change Request) for Movement of Jobs to Production.
• Providing List of jobs on Production Servers.
• Proving access to Autosys for application teams on their requirement.
• Creating Scripts for Production Jobs ON-ICE/OFF-ICE in Autosys R11.0, R11.35 and 4.5.
• Incident and Problem determination and resolution within Expected time frame to meet SLA (Service Level Agreement).
• SPOC for Incident & Change management activities. Sending Notifications to a targeted audience of incident details, progress and closure.
• Manage all Incidents and problems in accordance with the Incident, Problem, Change and Request Management processes.
• Create, Troubleshoot, Escalate, Follow up and Close tickets for an incident and Problem using PM-One and Remedy Ticketing tool.
• Troubleshooting application outage, if required escalating it further for resolution and bridging the senior management through call and notifications.
• Drive RCA and permanent fix (no recurrence – maximize service availability, reduce cost and increase client satisfaction).
• Sending Dashboard reports on a daily basis.
• Attend the conference call every month with clients for better understanding on projects.
• Maintain the Autosys documentation and Infrastructure performance.
• Prepare reports and data presentation for senior management review.
• Generate Reports related to the performance and take part in the process of the improvements of the process