Chemical Engineer by qualification and Lead Estimation Engineer (Mechanical) by profession, I have been fortunate to have worked with almost all the major Oil and Gas clients in the KSA, QATAR, and UAE. The key focus has been in Proposals of EPC Contracts for the clients SAUDI ARAMCO, QP, QCHEM, RASGAS, QATARGAS, GASCO, ADNOC, TAKREER, BOROUGE, EMAL, ADCO and Contractors HDEC, SAIPEM, TECHNIP, G.S.ENGINEERING, SAMSUNG, SKEC, PETROFAC, DOOSAN etc.,
Computer, Skills & Knowledge
- MS Office
- MS Project
- Primavera Project Planner
Lead Proposal Engineer
From October 2010
Al-Hassan Engineering Co. LLC
P.O. Box 47943, Abu Dhabi, UAE
EPC Contracts Tendering for the clients GASCO, ADNOC, TAKREER, BOROUGE, EMAL, ADCO and Contractors HDEC, SAIPEM, TECHNIP, G.S.ENGINEERING, SAMSUNG, SKEC, PETROFAC, DOOSAN etc.,
Senior Estimation Engineer
Al-Muftah Contracting Co. W.L.L
March 2008 - May 2010
P.O. Box 875, Doha, Qatar
• Managing and leading EPC tenders of various oil & Gas projects.
• Managing multiple proposal projects simultaneously from start to finish.
• Providing senior proposal leadership, management oversight, and control of all proposal activities, including directing personnel, managing proposal schedules and deadlines, developing the proposal outline and compliance matrix, developing volumes and written content, and monitoring the progress of submissions.
• Developing and managing corporate proposal processes, methodologies, tools, templates, resumes and references.
• Ensuring that BID submissions are compliant with the client requirement.
• Managing proposal content and incorporation of strategies, themes and discriminators.
• Providing leadership and instilling teamwork.
• Identifying and escalating issues to leadership.
• Effective communication and relationship management with all levels of leadership and teammate personnel.
• Ensuring solutions meet needs of client and company goals.
• Participating in the development and review of proposal strategies and develop a Proposal Management Plan.
• Conducting regular proposal progress status meetings and maintain the proposal schedule.
• Ensuring the appropriate comments are incorporated into the proposal.
• Responsible for calculating various statistical data, Quantity take-offs, Material price lists, labor cost per man hour, equipment cost, Consumables.
• Researching historical data (Purchase Orders, Subcontracts, productivity analysis reports, etc.) and compiling summary reports to develop guidelines and precedence for future estimates.
• Participating in developing project update and bid package estimate documents.
• Reviews and incorporates historical data from purchase orders, bid tabulations, subcontracts, productivity analysis reports and the job costs systems into unit cost, man-hour and crew production figures.
• Reviews proposal specifications and drawings, labor...
Sr. Engineer Estimation
Hadi H.Al-Hammam Est. Rahima
October 2006 - December 2007
31941, Saudi Arabi
OIL& GAS Sector
2011 to Still: EPC (Oil & Gas): 13.50 yrs
PERMANENT CONTACT DETAILS (CONFIDENTIAL)
1/321-B, M.S.M.Nagar, Lakshminagar Colony Extension,
Puttur - 517583, Chithoor-District,
Mob. No. 00971 567 534 524 (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
Mob. No. 0091 97033 61851 (India),
Sr. Engineer Estimation
May 2001 - September 2006
Sr. Plant Engineer
RALLIS INDIA LIMITED (TATA Group)
November 1994 - May 2001
Brook Bond Lipton India Ltd (UNILEVER Group)
October 1988 - November 1994
Qualifications & Certifications
Institute of Chemical Technology
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more