- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Head - Marketing, sales and Operations
Techtrics Technologies Pvt. Ltd
From December 2012
Business Area - Design and Development of Electronic gadgets for
Home, Office, Industry, Enterprise and Establishment,
Automation, Security and surveillance based on GSM
- Sourcing, supply, installation and after sales support of Telecom equipments for FTTX,
- Diversification in new business area by successfully
Establishing PCB Repair Centre cum R&D
Centre to meet the demand of Telecom & various
- Achieved given target at all times.
Head Marketing and Sales, R&D and Safety
A S Moloobhoy & Sons
April 2011 - November 2012
April, 2011 to Nov, 2012
Designation - Head Marketing and Sales, R&D and Safety
Business Area - Diversification in new business area by successfully
Establishing PCB Repair Centre cum R&D
Centre to meet the demand of various Industries.
- Looking after day to day business of Sales & Services of DG Shipping Authorized work shop for carrying out statutory and regulatory requirement of Life Saving Apparatus such as EPIRB, SART, SSAS etc for shipping industries based on satellite communication. I Was responsible for biding of tenders floated by esteemed clients.
Vice President (Operations) and Sales
Netwing Technologies Pvt. Ltd
January 2010 - February 2011
Was deeply involved in biding the tender floated by VSNL for TOC project.
General Manager & Representative Director
MTI Co. Limited
October 2004 - December 2009
(FOR INDIA) - Oct' 2004 - Dec'2009
Designation - General Manager & Representative Director
(Country Head) and Business development
BUSINESS AREA - Mobile Communication, Broadband
Independently handling the overall operation of the company in India. My job responsibility was to look after the operation of company in India including installation, trial and after sales services to Telecom Service Operators (TSPs) like RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS. Prepared the preventive planned maintenance schedule for all MTI products supplied to TSPs and insured its implementation through NNOC. Have achieved annual turnover of US$ 10.5 Million from sales and US$ 1 million from AMCs and services.
MTI is a South Korean company.
KEY DELIVERABLES: Responsible for
• Planning, Production, Vendor Development / Purchase, Stores and Q.A (product quality and systems quality), Design and Development functions.
• Operational risk management and control including business contingency planning. Biding of tenders of prospective clients i.e. TSPs
• Develop Strategic plans to improve unit reliability via turnarounds and capital projects.
• Ensure the business obtains value for money from its service providers.
• Be responsible for bringing structure, advice and control to the Client take-on and amendment activity.
• Optimizing the cost of production.
• Environmental Control under statutory provisions.
• Contribute significantly in strategy and organizational development.
• To prepare organization for achieving business excellence awards.
• Technological up gradation and capacity expansion on global scale
• Ensuring compliance of applicable statutory requirements.
• Point of contact at the Director level for the India operations.
• Continuous monitoring for the above at all stages
• Preventive Planned Maintenance (PPM) and corrective maintenance
• EMF radiation...
Deputy Manager - Technical, Marketing & Quality Assurance
Indocen Electronic Systems Pvt Ltd
February 1994 - October 2004
Feb' 1994 - Oct' 2004 (10.5 YEARS)
DESIGNATION - Deputy Manager - Technical, Marketing & Quality Assurance.
Ten & half years of experience on hardcore repairs and system management of various modern electronics & radio communication system including satellite based communications for data acquisition and transmission of different nature, out of which five years was on managerial and executive level which rigorously involved installation, commissioning and maintenance of various kind of radio communication systems including G.P.S. (global positioning systems) as well as D.G.P.S. (differential global positioning system) with its associated data link systems). This enabled me to gain in depth knowledge of electronic components.
• Installation and commissioning of INMARSAT based communication equipment, radio telex and radio fax systems. I was instrumental in repair and commissioning of ILS (instrument landing system) -NORMARC make, of Dabolim airport, Goa, India, being operated by Indian naval aviation base, INS HANSA.
• Carried out duties of MR. (Management Representative) in addition to my own duties for ensuring implementation of ISO 9001:2000 in the organization in which I served for ten years.
• Repair, design & development, servicing & maintenance of processor based electronic systems with main thrust in repair of electronic systems up to PCB level for DEFENCE organizations, offshore, automobile industries, refinery & process industries as well as microwave communication systems for voice & data communication of GSM and CDMA technology, I am fully aware of ISO 9000 standard as I was fully involved in ISO certification of my company. This is the only company which has modern infrastructure to support the maintenance of sophisticated Defence electronics, Telecommunications and Avionics
• Identifying & Analyzing new Market Segments & new channels
• Lay down standards and processes of Utilization,...
Electronics & Telecom Engineer
January 1974 - August 1993
15 years of experience post 4 years of Electrical Artificer Apprentice training, on maintenance of various radars including GCA & CCA (ground control approach and carrier control approach) radar, telecommunication systems, fire control systems including missile control systems, ESM, ECM, ECCM, sonar, under water fire control systems, torpedo decoy systems and many host of such systems used by Indian navy, out of which 7 years was on junior/senior management level post. Responsibility also included manpower & material management in addition to preventive & corrective maintenance of the above mentioned systems.
Was deputed to United Kingdom for a duration of one year and five months for repair and re-commissioning of various electronics/microwave/radio systems on board huge aircraft carrier (HMS HERMES) under royal navy which was re-commissioned as INS Viraat in Indian navy. During this tenure, various courses like fire fighting, nuclear, biological, chemical and damage control (NBCD) were undertaken by me.
• Project Management
End to end execution of the project dealing designing, engineering, installation, commissioning & maintenance of all types of ELECTRONICS & TELECOM equipments. I was responsible for effective planning, scheduling and monitoring the progress of work to ensure completion of project within time and budgetary parameters.
• Operation & Maintenance
Developing & implementing standard operating procedures for the equipments and systems to ensure smooth operations.
Planning & implementing effective maintenance schedule and condition monitoring to ensure equipment reliability and up time.
• Quality Assurance
I was responsible for ensuring complete in-process quality control and continuous improvement in process capabilities and implementing ISO 9000: 1994 & 9001: 2000 STANDARD.
Qualifications & Certifications
electrical & electronics
Symbiosis Centre For Distance Learning
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more