I am young outgoing, vibrant and self motivated. I enjoy a challenge and always complete to the best of my abilites
Business Development Manager
From June 2010
Mine existing top 50 accounts (Regionally)
• Mine existing top 20 accounts (Nationally)
• Managing Existing relationships
• Identify Potential Clients
• Cold Calling
• Product Training
• Maintaining Customer relations
• Assisting with forecasts
• Assist External Sales force with potential deals
• Processing Quotes
• Develop a unique data base for (Brand / Category)
• Assist with Vendor Days and incentives
• Preparing Sales out reports
• Ensuring Warranty and return procedures are adhered to
Career progression at Eurobyte Technology
At Eurobyte Technology I started at Reception and worked my way through to Key Accounts Manager. I was looking after Key Accounts such as Matrix Warehouse, BT Games, Computer Corporation and more. Achieving targets of 70 000 to 90 000 GP on Networking, CCTV, cabling and Computer Hardware.
Following the sales process of Preparation, Prospecting, First Contact, Qualifying Customer Needs, Sales Presentation, Negotiation, Handling Objections, Closing the sale, Follow up or after care, Referrals and or Repeat Business.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more