RF Drive Tester
From July 2013
AT&T: LTE, FFA Project
• Testing using QXDM, LLDM, QCMI, QPST and navigation tool Delorme
• Shakedown Testing
• Measuring TCP and UDP bandwidth performance
• Network performance measurement using Java script iPerf commands in order to measure throughput of
• Performing intra and inter frequency handovers on VoLTE data and voice calls
• Performed the following the test cases on VoLTE: Cluster drives, SSD, CSFB, SSLM, CA etc.
Network Test Engineer
Telnet Central IL
January 2013 - June 2013
• Testing of Sprint LTE network.
• Use of tools like X-CAL & QPST
• Performed different tests to check the network functionality.
• Throughput testing, sanity testing, regression testing, KPI Testing, GPS testing, IPV6 Test, FIT.
• Capture logs using XCAL, update daily reports, Verify the accurate repair of reported defect.
• Performed handover TESTING( 1900 & 800) and E911.
• Intra and Inter handover testing.
• Identify sector swaps legacy Drive Scanner CDMA data Digital Communications including: DS1, DS3,
Fiber, ISDN Operating systems
• Collect logs using NQ view/TEMS/QPST/QXDM/QCAT, QMICM, XCAL,
Mobile Test Engineer Qualcomm,
May 2012 - November 2012
• Collected the Logs for different test cases using QUALCOMM tools like QXDM, ESG control Panel.
• Carried out call processing test cases and determined the call origination performance, call termination
• Identified areas of connection drops, connection denies and IFHO issues.
• Identified connection setup failures, Latencies and access performance.
• Validate whether connection setup time is within expected range.
• Carried out Inter RNC test cases and determined the behavior such as session/data transfer across RNCS and drop calls
• Performed Test on Qchat application.
• Carried out throughput testing for Qchat application.
• Determined and collected the logs for system coverage tests. Determined the behavior of Qchat application
related with the network.
• Studied paging performance on QChat mobile terminator.
• Determined FTP DL throughput rates across the RNC border route
Radio Network Engineer
January 2011 - February 2012
• Installation, Integration & Commissioning of BTS.
• After Installation, running the commissioning files and trouble shoot the problems with OMU functionality.
• Trouble shoot the site for external alarms.
• Also provide support to the field engineers during the Integration process.
• Hands on experience on Nokia OSS tools like NetAct and RNC support.
Also provided RAN support for Nokia & Ericsson 2G & 3G sites
• Creating sites and defining the neighbor lists for the sites.
• O&M activities related to BSCs BTS sites.
• Verify the commissioning files when issues related to working of sites arise.
• Trouble shoot the alarms like antenna diversity and • Running Moshell commands for Ericsson 2G sites.
• Running site plans and also adding neighbor's lists for the sites
• Loading the Licenses on the sites.
Drive test Engineer
Drive Test and Optimization for GSM
January 2009 - October 2010
• Perform data collection and functionality testing.
• Drive Test and Optimization for GSM 900/1800 MHz cell sites using TEMS Investigation 6.0, 8.0.
• Coordinate with RF Engineers to optimize network, Perform on Call testing on customer complaints to reduce
network drop calls, reduce interference levels, blockage and HO failures.
• Collecting drive test data for pre launch using GNG test in Agilent.
• Performed pre-launch cluster drives and also assist in evaluating fill in sites for increased market expansion and capacity.
• Monitoring of dropped calls, blocked calls, handover failures.
•Capacity & Coverage of sites, Design Antenna heights for RF Coverage and Orientation.
• Physical Optimization by Antenna down tilt and reorientation & alarms monitoring and troubleshooting the alarms.
• Assist in improving Network performance by troubleshooting the RF coverage issues in the field.
• Coordinating with senior RF Engineers to investigate and analyze activities related to various communication
systems such as UMTS, GSM and CDMA.
• Prepared KPI reports for Drop Call Percentage, Call Setup success Rate, Ec/Io, CS/PS origination failures,
Handover success ratio.
• Worked with Physical Layers and Call Processing concepts in the following air interface standards UMTS,
CDMA2000, GSM/ HSUPA/ HSDPA.
• Measured RSCP, CPICH power, Ec/Io and other parameters for UMTS network.
• Troubleshooting of Low Throughput issues for HSDPA and HSUPA calls.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Computer Science
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more