- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Professional Chemical Engineer with 22 years of Experience
Having positive attitude, research orientated, productive and initiator,
highly resilient, ability to lead and motivate the entire development
team with strong enthusiasm for development assistance.
Highly organized, composed, goal driven, self- starter prepared
to accept challenges of unique nature in fast paced assignment with
capacity to work under pressure to most dead line.
Possesses high level analytical, technical and conceptual skills, personal
integrity, influencing skills, interfacing cross culture environment and
intrepid leadership qualities combining innovative and creative flair as
well administrative and managerial acumen.
From October 2001
NAMA Chemicals, established in 1992 is a Saudi multicultural joint stock corporation that creates value to the national economy by utilizing local natural resources in its dynamic growth strategy in the chemical and petrochemical businesses.
Affiliates of NAMA CHEMICALS are JANA - Jubail Chemical Industries Company and SODA - Arabian Alkali Co. situated in the Industrial City of Jubail, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia produces a range of Epoxy Resins - Liquid, Solution and Solid forms for a variety of applications. Other Products are Caustic SODA ( 150 MTPD, CEC BITAC 867 electrolyzers), HCl ( 70 MTPD), Sodium hypo ( 25 MTPD), Epichlorohydrine ( 93 MTPD), Allyl Alcohol ( 100 MTPD) Caustic Prills ( 150 MTPD) & Calcium Chloride ( 140 MTPD).
• Responsible for all production related activities.
• Ensure safe, smooth & continuous operation of plant to meet production targets.
• Prepare and plan production, capital budget and general expenditures.
• Planning and scheduling of plant annual turn around.
• Ensure optimum utilization of support staff.
• Optimizes utilities & chemical consumption.
• Develops procedures and techniques for trouble shooting.
• Maintain quality procedures and ensures quality of raw material and product are meeting standards and take appropriate action in case of deviation.
• Liaises with finance, marketing, maintenance, purchase and laboratory for exchange of relevant information.
• Prepare production reports for higher management.
• Put the production plan monthly to meet supply chain requirements.
• Do entry for SAP production module. Monitor consumption norms to have control on the cost.
• Identify & rectify day to day plant problem and do the corrective actions.
• Schedule manpower for plant coverage internal /external training courses.
• Ensure operation staff is working in line with Department objectives.
• Assist shift supervisor when needed in emergency handling and plant process upsets.
• Follow up safety and...
Arabian Alkali Co. SODA
January 1998 - September 2001
Shift & Day Supervisor
Arabian Alkali Co. SODA
November 1996 - December 1997
Worked at SITARA Chemicals Limited, Faisal Abad, PAKISTAN
(One of the biggest Chlor Alkali complex in Pakistan)
Shift and Day Supervisor
Arabian Alkali Company
November 1996 - December 1997
Arabian Alkali Company (SODA) is a continuous process plant with state-of-the-art technology, engaged in the manufacturing of Sodium
Hydroxide in the form of prills and solid. The plant production capacity is
50,000 MT per year. The process is perpetually monitored through DCS
control and the plant incorporate fully automated packaging facilities. The
company is an ISO certified organization.
Organization: SITARA Chemicals Industries Ltd. Faisalabad PAKISTAN.
Designation: Project engineer, Shift Engineer & Assit. Manager Production.
Assistant Manager Production
January 1994 - October 1996
REASONS TO OUTSTAND:
➢ Strong knowledge of operation and administration of a permit to work system.
➢ Experienced in Chlor Alkali / Petrochemicals / Chemicals like Electrolyzers, Liquid ring Chlorine compressors, Decalcifying tower, HCl Reactors, Dichlorohydrin, Saponification, Epichlorohydrin, Calcium chloride. Evaporation, crystallization, granulation, prilling.
➢ Capability to implement plant preventive / predictive maintenance and reliability programs for maximum efficiency at lower costs.
➢ Experience in development of process operating procedures, man power training need assessment, plant modifications / upgrade plans and planning for annual shut down.
➢ Application of statistical Process Control as to maximize plant asset utilization and produce low cost, quality products.
➢ Develops procedures and techniques for trouble shooting.
➢ Experience of plant operations in extreme climate and remote locations.
➢ Ability to work in physically demanding environment with strong commitment towards safety standards.
➢ Effective skills in interpersonal communication, technical report writing and planning for operational cost savings.
EDGE PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE OF:
➢ PFD's, P&ID's,
➢ Material and Energy balance
➢ Equipment layouts, piping plans, piping isometric,
Drawings and BOQ.
➢ Plant startup, shutdown and operation
➢ Practical knowledge of process monitoring, trouble shooting.
➢ DCS, PLC and Pneumatic control system
➢ Process Simulation
➢ Pre commissioning and commissioning.
➢ System/Sub system preparation and Mark up PID's.
➢ Commissioning check sheets.
➢ Start up sequence and check sheets.
➢ Familiar with codes and standards ( API, ASME, ASTM, TEMA, OSHAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001)
➢ Participated in safety review including HAZOP Studies, SIL Analysis and Job Safety Analysis
➢ PSSR, Cold water run, Hot water run, Loop Testing, Controllers tuning and actual fluid charging
➢ Performance & Reliability test reports,
August 1992 - December 1993
October 1991 - July 1992
October 1991 - October 1996
2) 30MTPD of bleaching powder (German Technology).
3)300 MTPD of HCL furnace. ( French Technology)
4) 20 MTPD Ammonium Chloride plant (MESSO Technology)
5)150 MTPD caustic evaporation unit (BERTRAMS Technology)
6)40 MTPD caustic Solidification unit (BERTRAMS Technology)