- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Qualified Chartered accountant with Seven years of experience in accounting and finalisation
Deputy Manager - Finance & Accounts
Companies in India
From March 2010
"having all the three certificates, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001"
TPL undertakes implementation of projects committing themselves to single point responsibility and completion of projects at an economical cost within the stipulated time frame conforming to high technical standards with smooth and effective co-ordination adhering utmost Safety and Quality standards.
● Designation: Deputy Manager - Finance & Accounts
● Service period: March - 2010 Till date
● Work Profile
• Authorising Creation and Updation of Client Master upon receipt of LOA from Client.
• Review of Tax/Commercial Invoice prepared in consultation with Project Engineers.
• Verification of applicable Taxes and Duties to Milestones being invoiced.
• Review & Validation of Invoices accounted in the System.
• Validating application of Receipts, Statutory and Contractual recoveries against realised invoices.
• Critical review & Ageing analysis of Project receivables for Management follow-up.
• Tracking of WCT / TDS certificates due from Client.
• Periodic review and reconciliation of Client Control Cards.
• Offering Suggestions to the Management with regard to Provisioning and W-Off of time-barred debts.
• Expediting Client Invoicing Vis-à-vis Billing Schedule.
• Authorising Creation and Updation of Vendor Master upon placement of P.O/W.O on Vendor/Sub-Contractor.
• Critical review of Vendor Invoices Vis-à-vis P.O/W.O terms , Taxes & Duties being applied and appropriate approval.
• Review & Validation of Invoices accounted in the System upon ensuring correctness of Cost-Center, Natural account, Statutory & Contractual Recoveries like TDS, WCT, Mobilisation advance , Retention, Material Recovery etc.
• Authorising Payments to Vendors in line with the Priorities set by Project Co-ordinator.
• Issue of Forms E-II & 'C' to Vendors.
• Issue of TDS/WCT Certificates to Sub-contractors/Service-Providers.
• Critical review & ageing analysis of Project...
Senior Faculty - Financial Accounts , financial Management, Costing
January 2000 - March 2006
Management accounting & Computer Systems.
● Service period: Jan - 2000 Till Mar - 2006.
● Work Profile: Coaching T.Y.B.Com and M.Com Students to make them excel at the Mumbai
Qualifications & Certifications
University Merit Rank
College Merit Rank