- Part time
I am an Human Resource Professional with strong command over recruitment , Training and general HR initiatives.
From January 2013
January 2012 - September 2012
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with the teams to drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency. This includes formulating Induction program, Employee Referral scheme, One on One meeting with employees, employee engagement programs.
• Participate in cross group and companywide projects including career management and career development initiatives, employee engagement frameworks, creation of new job families and career paths and development of internal processes and policies such as Exit policy and Sexual Harassment at Work Place.
• Responsible for developing and implementing processes to attract and retain quality talent. Also design and implement various systems such as the Induction, the Buddy program, Summer Internship program.
• Explore various channels of recruitment such as the employee referral program, internet, resourcing partners and technology enable the process to facilitate effective tracking of resumes.
• Create a market intelligence database, to benchmark company's strategy vis - a - vis key players in the market.
• Assist the HR team in developing and implementing new initiatives and projects in the areas of competency mapping, compensation and benefits administration.
Strategic Resourcing/ Company
October 2005 - February 2009
Strategic Resourcing/ Company: Wipro Infotech
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
As Senior Executive-Strategic Resourcing2006-2008
Resourcing being the integral part of any organization, I was the part of the Strategic Resourcing group in Wipro InfoTech, Gurgaon, Bangalore and Mumbai. I was responsible of hiring the technical & Non-Technical professionals for divisions like Managed I T Services, Enterprise Product Division, System Integration, TIS, Strategic Sales, Group (Administration, Accounts, Quality, HR & resourcing), Wipro PC Sales and Total Outsourcing.
• Proactive liaison with Senior Managers and Project In-charge to understand client requirements and the wider needs of the business, to facilitate effective resourcing decisions.
• Responsible to recruit as per the project requirement.
• Make sure to use all the available resource for recruitment like resource partners, employee referral program, Job sites, Professional network etc.
• Responsible to have meeting with all the Regional Managers on weekly basis to get the future requirements and accordingly create the resource pipeline.
• To maintain the tracker with the company's compensation structure and the resources from competition companies available in the market.
• Process the document to HR if converting the contractor to permanent employee.
• Build relationship with all the Leaders for smooth work-flow.
• Responsible for all the paperwork of new joinees related to background verification process.
• Responsible to check with Security team to complete the background checks before the resource joins.
• Responsible to check with IT and Operations department to process the requests for new joiners.
• Resource Partners:
• Responsible for managing preferred resource partners (consultants) and to benchmark their performance on periodical basis. And present the same to Head-Strategic Resourcing, which further helped in negotiating the contract with resource partners.
Policy & Procedures:
Executive - Channel Resourcing
being a very crucial function in any organization, In this role I was involved with hiring through third party vendors, taking preliminary interview and matching resource's skill set with the site specific requirement. Ensuring that the quality of the resource is not compromised at given point of time.
• Partner Review- Managing Channel Partners and reviewing them periodically along with data points was key function as the feedback helped our relationship and ensured in closing the requirements effectively and efficiently.
• Liasoning-Need to understand the client expectations through discussions with Program Managers and Senior Management and document the same for quick closure of the requirement.
• Induction- Since the Channel resources were not the part of the core organization, still they would represent the company so it became obligatory to make them understand the values of the organization and make them induct with our processes and policies. Took induction / Orientation sessions with them to help them understand the corporate culture and imbibe our vision and mission.
• Soft Skills Training-As a face of the company these resources were required to be best in verbal and written communication skills and business etiquette. Hence took weekly batches of soft skill sessions with them.
• Backup Pool Resource Management-In order that the absenteeism of the resources at the site do not affect the work-flow I used to provide resources from talent pool on daily basis to the customers, used to rotate resources in case the need arise from corporate office to the site in case of contingencies.
• Technical Training for Talent Pool-Tobeona proactive side had to identify the skills which the resources need to upgrade to in future and hence coordinate their technical training so that the same resource is retained and his skill set is also enhanced. This was keeping in mind the up gradation/ migration happening at the existing site or a new project/ client which the...
December 2002 - September 2005
New Delhi, Now Solutions Digitals
SIMS was founded by Mr.Srikant Shastri and Ms. Kanika Mathur in 1995 and its main business are Channel Management, Web Services, Events, Promotion and Retail(EPR), Loyalty and Acquisition Program for clients like HP, Cisco, SAP, Microsoft, NIIT, Gillette, Vodafone, Sony Ericcson , Phiplis, Adidas, ESPN and Aviva to name a few.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
I have work experience with both the divisions:- Team4U (Outsourcing Business)as well as EPR (Buzz).My role included:-
• Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Induction & managing employee life-cycle to ensure cost optimization. Conducting Initial Level of Interview, Psychometric Tests, Aptitude Tests and technical tests to determine skills, abilities, knowledge, and project experience.
• Taking HR Interview before putting up to the technical panel.
• Preparing daily and weekly reports of resourcing activities, Interviewing and processing of candidates.
Performance Planning & Appraisals
• Facilitated smooth roll out of Performance appraisal across organization, Benchmarking activities and designing compensation strategies across corporation. (Assisted in Execution of the process which requires continuous tracking, educating people on the importance & methodology of appraisals, assistance in generating specialized reports, and continuous effort towards quality discussion).
• Worked with HR team in the designing & Conceptualization of 360 Degree Feedback for middle & top management including KRA allocations in Annual Appraisals (Including Assessment Centers & Normalization processes).
Staff Functions & Talent Retention
• Performing Regular Analysis of Attrition Data to Take Corrective Actions for Improving the Trend, work closely with Project Managers to understand the Real Concerns and work out in an appropriate strategy to address the same.
• Involved in Employee Satisfaction Surveys as HR representative.
Making use of effective resourcing strategies, such as focused head
T&M Services Consulting (P) Ltd
September 2000 - November 2002
T&M was set up in 1997 with the purpose to provide services in the IT & Telecommunication sector. T&M has its presence in Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Canada with its H.O in Mumbai. T&M provides a range of Business Process, Human Resource Outsourcing & Information Technology services.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Making use of effective resourcing strategies, such as focused head -hunting, Internet sourcing, employee referrals, cold calling and advertisements to generate database. Screening the resumes coordinating the Interviews with the Project Managers. At times visit the client with manager to understand requirement better .Adhering to terms and conditions mentioned in Service Level Agreements as entered with the internal and external vendors. Sending the weekly recruitment report to the Head of recruitment
Qualifications & Certifications
Human Resource and Marketing
Isabella Thoubarn College Lucknow University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more