• General Computer Programs: MS Word, Excel, Catch-3D
• AutoCAD 2D and 3D CAD: design, drafting, modelling, architectural drawing, civil drawing and electrical drawing.
• Autodesk Revit: architectural, structural and building designs, interior and exterior designs, construction and engineering drawing.
• Autodesk 3ds Max 3D: design, drafting, modelling, interior and exterior design, rendering, architectural drawing, and civil drawing.
• Programming Skills: QBASIC
Annexe Architects Bangladesh Feb 2010- Jan 2011
• Performed detailed drafting for land development and infrastructure.
• Prepared documentation of structures including reinforced concrete and structural steel.
• Worked on small and large-scale projects, conducted front end feasibility design and provided creative input from conception stage.
Performed casual work driving taxis during and after completion of tertiary study (between 2005 and 2011).
University of Southern Queensland Toowoomba, Qld 2004
• Key responsibility for assisting in a research project related to research on strengthening of structures with external prestressing.
• Assisted in preparing reinforced concrete specimens including bending and tying reinforcement cages.
• Assisted in setting up specimens for testing in collaboration with technical staff, including attaching strain gauges and other necessary instrumentation.
• Assisted in data acquisition and data reduction using appropriate systems and software.
The Weekly Jagratakantha (Savar) Mymensingh, Bangladesh 2001 - 2003
• Performed reporting across areas including politics, general and local news, with responsibilities including writing, sub-editing, pagination and paper layout.
• Developed and maintained extensive links with all sectors of the community - business, government, education and community organisations.
Qualifications & Certifications
• Master of Engineering Technology - Majoring in Agricultural Engineering, University of Southern Queensland, 2007
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more