Having an enough experience working in London and Uzbekistan in diferent category of jobs under the management level.
Currently working in Uzbekistan as a Sales Manager
Sales coordinator (Full time)
Allure Trade Ltd
From February 2014
(Tashkent, Uzbekistan. 100007)
Olmachi St. 5-Berk 21
Assist the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
Prepare and then follow up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
Be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
Liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client's needs, cost and time restraints.
Be able to work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
Control all the contracts with the clients both external and internal and fulfil the contact following the terms of conditions.
St. Regent Street
February 2012 - September 2013
• Deputy Managers usually work for or assist a General Manager (GM). They take over when the GM is not available and share in their responsibilities. They help to motivate staff, handle administrative duties, and perform human resource tasks, such as recruiting and assessing staff performance.
• A Deputy Manager usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Implementing business procedures
• Assisting General Managers
• Controlling cost or expenditure
• Maintain quality standards
• Training employees
• Preparing reports
• Attending meetings
• Doing presentations
Duty Manager of Reception (part time)
Westminster Bridge Road
November 2008 - September 2009
London, SE1 7PB United Kingdom
Phone: 44 207 928 5200; Fax: 44 207 928 5300
• Assist in the organization of all Front Desk staff
• Assist in coordination of key, telephone and locker checks
• Assist in coordination of building map check and updates
• Update and maintain building information.
• Supervise Front Desk staff
• Troubleshoot all guest issues and problems
• Determine and process all guest compensation issues
• Inform Reservations Manager or General Manager of any major issues and process any
• Assist with making walk in direct reservations
• Ensure high level of customer service is maintained at all times by all Front Desk staff
• Assist with cash, credit card and debit card payments when necessary
• Assist with all incoming telephone calls to Front Desk lines
• Assist guests with all questions and reasonable requests
Commercial Director (Full Time)
TLBS NYE MARKEDER Aps
December 2006 - August 2008
Representative office in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
St. Sulola 40, Tel/Fax: 00 998 71 2672205
• Conclude the internal and external contracts in export and import.
• Discuss all the business matters with the customers. Including the price, quality of the product, terms of payment and delivery (as per INCOTERMS 2000).
• Fulfil the contract as per its conditions.
Accountant (Full Time)
October 2005 - November 2006
Ya. Gulomova 69. Tel: 00 998 71 2332601
• Analysing monthly/yearly results and reporting.
• Company Mobiles: All aspects of managing 15 phones.
• Analyses and presents financial data, including revenue projections and expenditure reports, to determine funding requirements.
• Prepares financial statements, reports of operations, expenditure reports, statistical data, and other information concerning financial requirements; assists in gathering and reviewing data for preparation of budget work programs.
Qualifications & Certifications
Urgench State University
"London School of Business and Finance"
General English Course
"The Burlington School of English"
Business & Tourism
Center of business and Tourism Development