- Full time
- Part time
- One time
admin and hr assistant
HR Administrative Assistant
Independent Counseling and Advisory Services
From October 2013
ber 2013 (Temp)
• Provides Secretarial and administrative Support by Entering, Formatting,
And Printing Information; Answering the Telephone; Relaying Messages;
Maintaining Equipment and Supplies.
• Welcomes New Employees To The Organization By Conducting
• Assisting with employee qualifications verifications and reference checks
• Maintains Quality Service By Following Organization Standards.
• Maintains Employee Confidence And Protects Operations By Keeping
Human Resource Information Confidential.
• Contributes To Team Effort By Accomplishing Related Results As
PA / Office Administrator
June 2010 - July 2010
Reason for Leaving: 24 Month contract
• Managing the diary of the company's HR and Marketing Manager
• Minutes taking.
• Colleting and Reporting to the Marketing Manager of Daily, Weekly and
• Responsible for the Presentation and Housekeeping of the office.
• Managing the Manager Diary, Scheduling and Organizing Meetings for the
• Invoicing, Quoting and payments follow-ups
• Typing Of General Correspondences on Request
• Assisting Customers with Any Company Related Issue
• Manage Receipt And Distribution Of All Documents/Parcels To and From
• Relieving reception on request.
General Managerial Skills
• Computer Literate, Verbal and written Communication Skills,
• Problem Solving And Critical Thinking,
• Ability to stay calm under pressure,
• Good at juggling tasks and prioritizing,
• Good attention to detail
OTHER ACTIVITIES AND INTEREST
Qualifications & Certifications
Human Resource Management
University Of South Africa
Hermain Secondary School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more