Construction and execution of Petrochemicals Plant, Polyester Plant, Combined cycle Gas Power Project, Substations and control room, Residential and commercial building Construction,Township and landscaping, Infocom Building construction,Piling,Maintenance jobs in above plants,waterproofing, Effluent traetment plant and water treatment plant, Tankfarm foundations
Lead Civil Engineer
for PTA by M/s PRAXAIR
• BCIS Piles- 71 nos, RCC- 700 m3
Lead Civil Engineer
New Generation PET Plant
at Hazira First time in the world with Du Pont technology.
• Precast Pile- 1400 nos, DCIS Pile- 1800 nos, RCC- 16000 M3
• The underground tank with excavation of 6 meters depth was carried. The tank was erected and the RCC pit was filled with Sand. Proper cathode protection was carried out. The pit was covered with RCC slab. These tanks were underground because it contains high hazard and explosive material.
Reliance Industries Ltd
RELIANCE INFOCOM CENTRE AT THANE BELAPUR ROAD, MUMBAI Now known as Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City
2.5 lac Sq. ft of wired office space National Head Quarter for RIL Group National Operational Command Centre.
From October 2009
and police housing departments work on contracts since October 2009 till date. We are having following projects on hand:
1. Construction of staff quarters and a guest house for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya under CPWD. Tender value Rs 1,00,00,000/-. The work is in completed and handed over.
2. Construction of Science college at Idar , compound wall, Bore well, Parling shed and cattle guard with roads and drains for Government of Gujarat under PWD. Tender Value 6,00,00,000/-. The work started on 1st May 2011. Project completed and handed over.
3. Construction of Highcourt Auditorium for Gujarat state government.Project value 22 crores.
4. Construction of Housing quarters and offices for Police for Gujarat state government.Project cost 20 crores.
Head of Department (Civil)
M/s INDORAMA Petrochemicals Nigeria Ltd
September 2006 - October 2009
Details of projects Handled:
1) Renovation of Existing Administration Building to Residential Flats for 59 families. (Cost: USD 6,000,000)Remodeling of existing 3 storey Administration Building of 7500 Square meter floor area used for office purpose to Residential flats providing 31 flats, Party room, GYM, Indoor games, SPA and Saloon, Library, Mini Market.
2) Construction of Recreational facilities: (Cost: USD 2,500,000) like BUSH Bar, Swimming Pool of 25 meters X 12 meters with Diving pad of 1 meter height, Volley ball, Basket Ball, Tennis courts 2 nos. Football ground, Clubhouse, Dry sauna, Wet sauna, Whirl Pool, Children's swimming pool, Pump house, Ozone treatment for swimming pool, change room for ladies and gents etc.
3) Construction of RCC Compound wall: (Cost: USD 2,600,000) RCC Compound wall of 6" thickness of total 11.5 KM length with Electrical Fencing. In-house design and drawings were produced by self for the same.
4) Construction of CCTV and Access Control with camera poles foundations, Junction boxes and 36 kilometers of Cable laying for Electrical & IT, Control room for TV console, Turnstile gate, Automatic Barriers on road and Biometric punching system.
5)Construction of Nitrogen Plant:
6) Construction of D M Plant:
7) Day to day Maintenance for Plant and estate
8) Horticulture and Landscaping:
9) Construction of Equipment foundation for KO pot with Piling in Poly Ethylene plant, Heat Exchanger foundation with piling in Olephins plant, Tank foundations Slop oil tank and Heavy oil tank with earthen dyke wall bund lined with 100mm concrete with weld mesh of 5 mm, pump foundation and pipe sleepers to lay the pipes, access road & culvert for Tanker loading facility, VC5 expansion in Olephins for cracking C5.
Reliance Industries Ltd
February 1995 - September 2006
1, 2 and 3 Revamp by Changing the E O Reactor in MEG1 and other equipment like exchangers, Pumps etc
• Execution of Civil works like BCIS Piles.
• Foundation for E O Reactor of 750 MT dead weight.
• Crane pad for 1500 MT capacity crane required for erection of Reactor & Tailing crane Pad.
• Road works for Transportation of Reactor.
February 1995 - September 2006
Period: 20th February 1995 to 10th September 2006
Designation: Senior Manager
1. Lead a team of 3 Engineers and 3 Technicians for New Projects.
2. Co ordination with other disciplines like Mechanical, Electrical, Process, Fire & Safety, Security, Administration & HR, Commercial and accounts for all works and contracts procedures and Permits.
3. Handling various contractors with all safe practices, work permits, Scaffolding, quality and schedule.
4. Co ordination with consultants for drawings and site constraints.
5. Meeting with contractors for progress review and quality of works.
6. Presentations for Monthly progress reports and budget v/s expenditure review to management.
7. Material management, free issue materials to contractors, material reconciliation, Gate passes for man and materials.
8. Supervision and progress monitoring for works done by contractors.
Projects Handled from start to Commissioning:
1) Polyester Plant to accommodate 23 nos spinning machines and winding machines, 24 AHU. 36000 cum of concrete poured with modern systems of RMC, concrete pumps with 1800 labours in peak.
2) Mono Ethylene Glycol Plant 2 Execution and Supervision of 2100 nos Precast Octagonal Piles of 300 diameter & 400 diameter and foundations for ISBL, Blast proof Control Room, HT Substation, OSBL Pipe racks, Tank farm & Cooling water line supports, Pavements for Heavy Crane Movements and Cable Trenches etc involves 13000m3 of RMC,
• Specialized job for Transportation, Lifting and Erection of 483 MT EO Reactor.
• Construction of RCC Crane pad for Crane of 1000 MT capacity, hard stand for Tailing crane and Dolly (Counter weight) movement. False Flooring, Douglas Type with 35mm thick formaldehyde boards with underside Aluminum coated and upper side coated with antistatic PVC Tiles 2mm thick supported on adjustable Jacks, False Ceiling Luxalon type 84C Profile with aluminum Powder coated sections for DCS and Electrical/instrumentation Panel Room and Gypsum...
• Construction of 1,25,000 tpa Paper Mill with 2 nos of 200 tpd paper machines
• Looked after the civil construction
• Specialized project of RCC Intake well of 15 meter diameter and 18 meters Depth by well sinking method.
• Construction of 50 meters height Chimney stack by slip form system.
• Construction of various Buildings like Paper Mill, Deinking plant, CPP, ETP, Warehouse, Switch yard. Intake well and chimney stack.
Joined as "Asst. Engineer
Up to July 1994
• Supervision of Bored cast in Situ piles of 400 diameters and 800 diameters carried out by Drilling Mud Circulation System.
• Supervision of civil works for Switchyard, Switchyard Control Room, Roads and Drains and U/G Networks.
• Civil work for 2 nos. gas turbine, Steam Turbines, HRSG, Raw mater pump House, Cooling Tower, Switch Yard, Control Room, Roads and Drains, Underground Net Works.
• Laying of Cooling water lines with specialized pipes brought from France Known as BONNA Pipes of 2.1 meter internal diameter with concrete Lining inside and outside. The pipes were laid underground at depth of 3 meters.
• Jet dewatering system was laid to a depth of 8 meters to lower the water table level.
" and later confirmed as "Asst
E) Unique Engineering Testing and Advisory Services, SURAT (Duration 1988 to 1991) Designation: Joined as Trainee Engineer" and later confirmed as "Asst. Engineer". Worked as Field Engineer.
• Involved in Soil Investigation and Surveying. Quality control works including Concrete Mix Design, cement testing & non-destructive tests.
• Soil Investigation for Essar Steel, NTPC, Gail, ONGC, and high Rise bld. In and around SURAT
• Making of Bore Holes, Taking SPT, Collecting samples, Plate load test, Electrical Resistivity Test etc.
• Cement and concrete testing in laboratory.
Combined Cycle Gas Power Plant 610 MW
in Surat for National Themal Power corporation ltd, Turnkey project by Alsthom Export( France)