- Full time
- Part time
- One time
conducting safety training
conduct toolbox meeting
site inpection and supervision
preparing all hse checklist
shapoorji & pallonlji co.ltd
From April 2011
near vsnl road
Fire Alarm Supervisor
Total Solutions Intec Pvt.Ltd
September 2009 - March 2011
Roles and Responsibilities
• Conducting Safety Training/Awareness program as per Training calendar to all categories of site employees.
• Site inspection & supervision (Safety) of about 2000 labors.
• Conducting Safety inductions to employees and labours.
• Conducting Tool box talks.
• Ensuring site hygiene and environment to be in a safe manner.
• Preparing all HSE Check lists, Accident reports according to OSHAS Standards.
• Ensure and training safe operations of plant, machineries & vehicles at working place.
• Ensure availability of First aid kits and Fire extinguishers at all work place.
• Supervising First aid precaution.
• Preparing Sign Boards & Banners regarding safety.
• Conducting Weekly Inspection in Labors camp.
• Ensure employ complains on safety programs and company's safety policy and procedure.
• Co-ordinate with the client safety procedure and requirement for safety.
• Identify hazard and respond to eliminate accident and ensure safety.
DLF New Town Heights
Previous project: The Metro Zone, Chennai
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more