Three years of experience as Mechanical Engineer. Areas of expertise include mechanical Maintenance, H VAC and supporting systems, plumbing systems and fire protection systems design, Estimation, Auto Cad and large project management.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Field Engineer @ pipeline construction
Graduate Trainee @ Diesel Power Project
WARTSILA NSD diesel engine18V46C
ABB Turbocharger VTR 454 D32
Alternator SIEMENS & BHEL
Fuel & Lube Oil Separator ALFALAVAL
Fuel, Lube Oil and steam pipeline system
From June 2014
Designation: Procurement Execute. (Pantaq, United Kingdom).
• Oversee and manage nearly every aspect of the purchasing of equipment, materials, and products in a
• Interfaces with Product Line Planning Manager to plan and prioritize purchasing activities, Reviews
planned orders, create requisitions for purchased items, and manage approval process.
• Transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders and supporting documents to supplier.
Mechanical Engineer (MEP)
Al Dar Al Arabia (www.alarabia.com.sa)
November 2012 - December 2013
Main Contractor: Saudi Bin-ladin Group (SBG). Client: General Authority of Civil Aviation.
• Review HVAC, Plumbing and Fire Fighting Design Drawings.
• Carry out calculations for HVAC, Plumbing and Firefighting.
• Review the material and drawing submittals for their approval & equipment Selection.
• Coordinate with the main & sub-contractors for work quality assurance and to complete the job as per
• Coordinate with the client and the consultant for approval of the construction drawings.
• Pricing the BOQ and checking the prices of the Sub Contractors as for Profit and losses.
• Conduct weekly meetings to resolve site issues.
• Drafting Supervision & Checking the Shop Drawing.
• Online Project Management via ACONEX and PROLOG - PMP Certified Software
April 2011 - June 2012
Main Contractor: Indian Hume Pipes, Mumbai. Client: Bangalore Water Supply & Sewage Board (BWSSB).
• Preparing master plan for all jobs in hand, Scheduling and prioritizing diverse jobs, Job cost estimation and material planning.
• Managing the entire construction team, inclusive of 2 foremen, welders, workers (30 men in totality).
• Ensuring the safety of the workers on the sites, Educating the workers about safety measures and precautionary measures
• Achieving prescribed targets as per schedule, following up after completion of job.
Graduate Trainee (Mechanical Maintenance)
September 2010 - March 2011
Designation: Graduate Trainee (Mechanical Maintenance)
• Periodic maintenance of Wartzila 16V46C diesel Engine and its systems, Alfa Laval Fuel and Lube oil
separators, exhaust feed Boiler and its systems, Fuel, Lube oil, compressed air and water supply and return systems including pumps (ABB) and filters, and entire firefighting system.
• Participated in Industrial safety training conducted in March 2010.
• Participated in the 12000 hours scheduled complete overhaul of the Engines #1 and #6.
• Report to the Executive Engineer (Mechanical Maintenance) in Kozhikode diesel power project (kdpp.).
HAP (4.31) by Carrier Corporation Inc.,
Pipe Sizer by Mc Query Inc.
• Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Self-motivated, Result oriented.
Qualifications & Certifications
Visveswarayya Technological University