- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Senior Mechanical Engineer
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
SAUDIA ARAB IA
From June 2013
(CONSTRUCTION) JUN -2013 - TO DATE
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
• Assisting Sr. construction Manager in da to day issues.
• Looking after SITE daily fabbrication and erection progress of Piping, Structure, equipment.
• Look ahead Plan for upcoming activities at combined cycle power plant (4 bn USD) SITE.
Monitoring BOQ of the project and balance work to complete
• Personnel and equipment deployment to avoid delay in operation.
• SITE and Client day to day issues coordination.
• Making arrangements and preparation for Hydrotest
CAPTAIN PQ INDUSTRIES LIMITED
November 2012 - June 2013
Manager Engineering And Projects
• Looking after plants maintenance and projects (Finish goods storage sheds, vessels, Diesel generators, lifting hoists, raw material feeding automated systems etc. approx 0.1 mio USD)
• Prepared feasibility of coal fired gasifier, RO plant and open hearth furnace (1.4 mio USD)
• Preparing and Implementing SOPs.
• Active catalyst for manual plant conversion towards automation.
• Working on implementation of cost effective methods and techniques. (VSM etc.)
PHILIP MORRIS (PAKISTAN) LIMITED (CONSUMER GOODS)
April 2011 - June 2012
• Assisted Factory Manager in routine matters and labor issues.
• Competency in handling contracts, vendors and government agencies.
• Subsequent all rules and regulation abide by the PMI in accordance with Pakistani law.
• Compassionate to safety precautions, procedures and implemented work permit system.
• US $ 1.91 mio projects installed and commissioned. (Co-generation, Fire hydrant system etc).
• Head of Engineering, Inventory store, HVAC, Utilities, plenum dept and over all factory maintenance.
• Expertise in NFPA standards, Fire Fighting equipment(Sprinklers & pumps) installation & commissioning.
• Participating in negotiation and grievance procedures as provided for in employer / trade union
agreements or in accordance with recognized custom and practice in the undertaking or establishment in which they work.
Manager Production (FMCG)
September 2010 - April 2011
• Ensured quality production in mass production.
• Expertise in personnel deputation that reduced 20% direct costs.
• Implementation of VSM in production that improved 40% efficiency.
• Plant updates and innovations to maximize profit and reduce machine down time.
• 20% production increased by installation of blow molding machine SBO 08 and labeler.
• Installed and commissioned one PET production line resulted 33% in production growth.
• Planning, scheduling and managing production with blue rating by PCI & 99.9 % QC result.
Assistant Manager Process (CONSUMER GOODS)
TREET CORPORATION LIMITED PAKISTAN
April 2009 - September 2010
• Ensured 100% monthly targets with quality production.
• Proactively Implemented machine maintenance schedule cent percent.
• 20% down time reduction by synchronizing production and maintenance.
• Always supportive and emphasizing on team building and its performance.
• Six successful Internal and one external Audit completed without minor NCR.
• Co-operating with the management of the establishment in ensuring the proper implementation and observance of employer / trade union agreements.
Cost Engineer (CONSTRUCTION, EPC & M CONTRACTOR)
OLAYAN DESCON INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD. SAUDI ARABIA
August 2007 - September 2008
• US $ 25.125 mio project completed & prepared its budget with cost to complete.
• Proficiency in preparing Analytical and Financial Plan of the project and revenue forecast.
• Created availability of US $ 3.5 million on extra work, Re-work with contractual documentation.
• Expertise in Contracts, Budget, Cost Centers, Expense Heads, and Work Breakdown Structure.
• PP/PDH Plant installation at Al-Jubail Saudi Arabia with Tecnimont, Foster Wheeler and OLAYAN.
• Monitored direct and indirect manpower (2300 nos.), Equipment, plant, materials and consumables.
Maintenance Engineer (FMCG)
COLGATE PALMOLIVE (PAKISTAN) LIMITED
August 2002 - August 2007
• Boiler Maintenance and scheduling its preventive maintenance.
• Monitored Production, its scheduling, planning, Cost Evaluation and execution.
• Maintained record of work order, notifications, and equipment maintenance history.
• Completed project of Detergent Powder (7 TPH), Form fill Packing Machines Installation.
• Ensured to safety precautions & Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety (EOHS).
• Expertise in installation, maintenance of equipment like Belt, Screw, Pneumatic and Bucket elevators,
Cargo and Passenger Lift, Screw and Piston Compressor, Chiller, Dryer, Pumps, Hoist etc.
INTERNSHIP AND TRAININGS
Computerized Maintenance Management System Design for Manufacturing Lean Management
Maintenance Management System (MMS) Costing and Budgeting Risk Management
Quality Control and Quality Assurance (QA, QC) Machining & Tooling Value Stream Mapping
MULTIPLE COST EFFECTIVE PROJECTS At PHILIP MORRIS PAKISTAN
. Succssfully commissioned 2 MW Co-generation gas fired power plant.
. Chillers, WHRBs, Boilers commissioning. (1.4 mio USD)
. Fire Hydrant system UL listed / FM global approved installation, Erection and commissioning.(0.3 mio USD)
. Water purification and filteration plant erection and commissioning.
PRODUCTION LINE UPGRADATION At TREET CORPORATION - Pakistan
Existing line upgraded with available and in-house resources, Single Blade Lacqer line converted in Double line.
BEVERAGE PRODUCTION LINE at PEPSI - Pakistan
. Beverage production line erection from Carbo Cooler to Samonazi Packing Machine (SSRB & MSRB)
. Equipment erection (Carbo Cooler - Ektam, Filler, Pressless conveyors, Bottler Washer, Crate Washer, SBO 08 PET bottle, AF Air compressor, Chillers, Sealing and Packing Machines etc )
PP/PDH Plant At SAHARA - Al Jubail - Saudia Arabia
. Successfully completed project cost to complete.
. 20 mio safe manhours award attained.
Qualifications & Certifications
FINANCE AND MANAGEMENT
Institute of Business Administration
N.E.D University of Engineering and Technology Karachi