Quality Assurance, Food Safety Auditing, HACCP Implementation, Food Safety Training, Production
I am Muhammad Nauman and i am professionally a Food Technologist. I have done MSc(Hons) in Food Technology from Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi.I have sound knowledge of microbiology due to my research work on it i.e “Survival of Probiotic Starter Culture in Yoghurt during refrigerated storage” . I have worked at Marriott Hotel, Islamabad, Pakistan as on training Quality Assurance Executive and afterwards i have also practical experience with Dawn Bread Rawalpindi as Quality Controller and now working as Quality Assurance Executive North at Pizza hut Pakistan. I have got good supervisory skills and have practical knowledge of HACCP and food safety management. Here is my resume, please consider it while screening for the job. I will be great full to you in this regard.
Quality Assurance Executive North Pakistan
MCR Pvt Ltd Franchisee of Pizza hut Pakistan
From January 2013
• Managing 25 outlets of Pizza Hut North region for QA as per brand standards.
• New vendor/supplier development (flour, meat, packaging industries) regarding Pizza Hut International standards and with respect to HACCP and ISO 22000-2005.
• Develop new and modify existing products and processes.
• Wheat procurement and supervising the milling of wheat for Pizza Flour production throughout the whole year.
• Supervise chicken processing at vendor premises as per brand standards and develop their systems of HACCP and GMP.
• Conduct training sessions regarding Quality, Hygiene, Pest Management and Food Safety for the restaurant and non-restaurant staff.
• Conducting food safety audits of vendors (flour and chicken) as per YUM FSA Guidelines.
• Quality, food safety and hygiene audits of restaurants and address issues of safety and quality.
• Conduct audits of warehouse regarding HACCP and GSP Standards.
• To ensure that all raw material and packaging material that are received in house comply with the specified norms.
• Working closely with supply chain in establishing quality requirement from external suppliers,
• Maintain data of quality and control documents.
• Supervise integrated pest management program (IPM) in the system,
Quality Assurance executive trainee
Islamabad Marriott Hotel
March 2010 - August 2010
1 To ensure the quality of food is per Marriott Standards and all SOP’s are in practice, defined for the production of food.
2 To check all food receiving and storage areas to ensure that checking and handling procedures at receiving, and storage of all items in the storage area are according to the SOP’s.
3 To check the food production areas to ensure that all associates are working according to thirty essentials food safety principles (HACCP).
4 To check the refrigerator thermometer (external and internal) and maintaining their records as per SOP’s at all times and to keep the records for three months.
5 To check food temperatures during storage and cooking and keeping records as per SOP’s.
6 To complete and maintain all other record as per SOP’s. Preparing 15 min training schedule, preparing and checking pre-shift panel documentation.
7 To keep record of all exemptions from Marriott International and getting they renewed each year.
8 To check the Stewarding area for its compliance with relevant SOP’s regarding ware wash temperature management, condition of cutlery, crockery, hygiene, organization.
9 To check all over cleanliness of kitchen and restaurant areas and Associates Restaurant as per SOP, recommended in-house audit format and inspector’s (Marriott International) form.
10 To conduct the recommended “in-house audit “once a week (30 Food Quality & Safety Standards essentials).
11 To conduct surprise audits once a week as per the inspector’s audit checklist and sharing the feedback with Executive Chef.
12 To check the condition of associates in terms of personal hygiene, uniform, etiquette at work place.
13 Ensuring over all compliance to brand standards management through Spirit to Serve Program and motivating associates toward the same.
14 To conduct training for all kitchen associates, stewarding associates and Engineering associates responsible for temperature management in the kitchen on “Great Food Safe Food” programs.
15 Ensuring that the certificati
Survival of Probiotic Starter Culture in Yoghurt During Refrigerated Storage
In my reserch work i gain expertise in microbiology i.e. how bacteria isolate, identify and used in food industries after freeze drying of probiotic bacteria culture.
Qualifications & Certifications
Masters in Food Technology
Pir Mehr Ali shah University of arid agriculture university Rawalpindi Pakistan