Solar Energy Consultant
Corporate Partnership/Alliance, Project Development, Renewable Energy Projects, Business Marketing, Business Development, Business and Sales Management, Time Management.
• Established a Renewable Energy Co.
• Carry out Solar Energy market research for K.S.A
• Feasibility and Geographical study for solar cell fabrication in K.S.A
• Research in development of solar cells & Nano coating
• Market study and promoting Solar energy in K.S.A
• Designing grid connected & stand-alone solar energy system
Delmon Co. Ltd
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Established a solar energy division for Delmon Co.
• Business Unit Head - Solar Energy initiative
• Market and Opportunity mapping
• Industry and Skill gap Analysis
• Business positioning and development of strategic framework for successful market entry into
Solar Energy sector
• Evaluation of strategic growth options including organic vs. inorganic growth, Negotiations for
• Feasibility studies of Solar energy technologies and its evaluation
• Interfacing with top management in private, Govt. and non-profit organizations
• Actively involved in Training and development of Solar energy and related work
• Planning marketing campaigns, Balancing strategic and tactical initiatives for successful business
Trade Development Officer
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
• Carry out market research/intelligence report
• Collection of trade data and analysis
• Attending to import/export related trade inquires
• Organization of trade delegation
• Public relation and general assistance
• Trade related activity which may be assigned from time to time.
Ship N Asia, Inc
USA: Fenton, Michigan, USA
• Founded and expanded a successful e-commerce business.
• Established positive business relationships and secured a solid customer base.
• Responsible for 100% of corporation's success in sales.
• Resolved customer service issues, bringing customer satisfaction to at least 85%.
• Upgraded computer software and equipment, resulting in a 60% increase in effectiveness.
• Saved company over $15000 by self-designing logos and advertisements.
• Eliminated the need for 2 positions in organization, decreasing payroll by $ 40,000.
• Performed book keeping tasks pertaining non-profit organizations funds.
• Designed fliers and mailers for soliciting donations.
Consultant & Systems Analyst
USA: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
• Assisted executives, supervisors and technical directors in establishing technologically advances,
efficient, and profitable systems, typically increasing efficiency by a least 50% and profitability by an average of 25%.
• Analyzed, upgraded and implemented systems, resulting in 40% increase in effectiveness.
• Reduced cost of production and labor, increasing productivity and product standards by 20%.
Qualifications & Certifications