- Full time
- Part time
- One time
• Metallurgical QC Engineer with over Six years of experience. Working as Quality Manager ensuring requirements of ISO 9000:2000 and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) based production set up involving inventory management, machining, fabrication and special processes. Expertise in Spectrometry analysis for Material Characterization, SEM. Expertise in heat treatment and surface treatment of ferrous/ non ferrous metal parts. Design expertise for special processes (surface treatment/plating) plant. About 06 years experience in successfully dealing with metallurgical industry and customers in a professional appearance and manner, Productive, responsible, punctual, result oriented, strong oral and written communication/interpersonal skills. Supervisory, managerial and administration skills.
QA/QC Inspection Engineer
Descon Engineering Works
January 2008 - December 2011
• Development & Implementation of Project Quality Plan.
• Monitoring Qualification of the welders for various materials in accordance with WPS.
• Visual Inspection of welds on site for its defects and taking appropriate action for the remedy.
• Inspection according to Inspection Testing Plan.
• Monitoring consumables control records
• Monitoring of preheating and post weld heat treatment activities
• Weld joint inspection including fit up, visual inspection for pipelines, nozzle and equipments.
• Incoming / receiving inspection of equipments and filling up of the maintenance cards.
• Work in progress or stage inspection includes ensuring the quality of welding during fabrication shop and erection at site by NDT methods like VT, RT, MPT, DPT, and then hardness checking to applicable
• Experience in Accelerated corrosion testing(salt spray test chamber)
• Electroless Ni. coating on EN 30 Alloy
• Preparation of Inspection test plan, review method statements related to instrumentation.
• Incoming material inspection, review of certification documents and prepare inspection reports.
• Third Party Certification of equipments/machinery related to job site.
• Preparation of Inspection reports.
• Review and compilation of inspection documents for final documentation.
• Controlling the daily schedule for Inspection Activities.
• Ensuring Job Execution as per International Standards & Client's satisfaction.
• Conducting Inspections according to the Standards & Raising RFIs.
• Issuing NCR if work not performed as per Standards & Drawings.
• Development of QC Dossier.
• Working at BHP Billiton Project Phase-II (DESCON ENGINNERING WORK LAHORE)
• PRESSON DESCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
• NEM B.V BOILER/PRESSURE VESSEL MANUFACTURING AT
• (DESCON ENGINEERING WORKS LAHORE)
On site NDT Coordinator
Inspection Engineer of Conventional & Specialized NDT Techinques
• Management Trainee at Heavy Mechanical Complex, Taxila Pakistan.
Mechanical & Chemical Testing
Heat treatment & Forging Shop
Steel Casting Shop
Cast Iron Foundry
Inspection Engineer, Lahore Indv
January 2007 - January 2008
• Quality Assurance & Control Department
• Vendor Qualification / Assessment audit
Qualifications & Certifications
The University of the Punjab
Government Civil Lines College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more