I am practically a Mining Engineer with experience in Minerals Processing & Testing Research and Development at Minerals Separation. I have also 2 years experience in Minerals Sand Surface Mining. I am also Managing Dumpers Loaders which are used in Mining operation.
Practiced good management skills with an in-depth knowledge of all aspects and traits to develop and train a highly professional team. Adapt current communication techniques within and outside organization to achieve results with computer skills in Microsoft applications.
As a member of your organization I would bring a focus to maintain the existing working, systematization for improvement, new development and innovation. WASH implementations and ability to get up to speed quickly with human rights, governance and transparency, economics, environment, and development would be a major advantage, through integrated hard efforts, energy, drive, high integrity and professionalism as a team player.
Good Computer Skills
Adapt current communication techniques within and outside organization to achieve results with computer skills in Microsoft applications.
Gilf Minerals Fze Pvt Ltd
From May 2012
• Process supervisor & Shift incharge.
• Quality control & Research development.
• Plan and oversee engineering aspects of mine development.
• Daily & monthly basis production reports.
• Management of labor and machinery used in process.
• I have also working on different processes which are described below:
1. Wet magnet separation & Dry magnet separation.
2. Spiral gravity separation & Tables gravity separation.
3. Froth flotation & Electrostatic separation
Surface Mining Project
A technical review of Surface Mining project at Thar lignite field Pakistan
Qualifications & Certifications
Mehran University Jamshoro