Muhammad waqas Shamsher
Multan, Punjab, Pakistan
• Almost 6 years of Hands-on experience of preventive/corrective and shutdown maintenance activities, troubleshooting of Substations of Fatima complex including:
1: (CAN) Substation (Approx. Load 3 MW)
2: (AN) Substation (Approx. Load 2 MW)
3: NPK Substation (Approx. load 2 MW)
4: workshop substation (Approx. load 1 MW)
• Motivated, skilled, team player and ready to take uphill and challenging tasks and complete them with utmost precision and accuracy.
• Ready to adapt to any sort of working environment in short space of time.
• Enthusiastic, courageous & always have the attitude to learn.
• A dependable leader as well as team member who believes on delivering results on time and on target
• Involved in Installation, Testing , Commissioning, Operation & Maintenance Activities of Fatima
• Fertilizer Complex Project.
• Refurbishment of old panels of motor control center and power center.
• Medium and Low voltage Switch-gear.
• Termination & Jointing of M.V & L.V Cable.
• Engineering Services.
• Energy audits.
• Renewable energy solutions.
• Condition Monitoring.
• Reliability Engineering.
• MP4 Electrical Audit (Schneider France).
Electrical & Instrument Technician
Nestle Pakistan Limited
From June 2012
A member of Engineering team to maintain continuous operation of electrical system from 4th June 2012 to till now.
MP4 Electrical Audit (Schneider France)
Managing the project to meet the timeline according to Project Plan.
Always keeping in mind the implementation of lean concept in the project
To supervise field installation work and coordination with sub-contractors.
To ensure that the sub-contractors deliver good quality of work and meet preset deadlines.
To follow the ISO procedure and guidelines for project documentation
Technical support & Maintenance.
To generate daily, weekly and monthly progress reporting to Electrical Engineer & Electrical manager.
a) Maintenance Planning (Maintain Order, Schedule maintenance plan)
b) Maintenance Supervision (Maintain Bills & materials, Complete Order)
c) Maintenance Order release (Release work order)
d) Maintenance Order execution (Create breakdown order, Maintain CBM Notification)
e) Maintenance Data display (Technical objects, task lists, health check, stock overview)
Fatima fertilizer Limited
November 2008 - June 2012
Pre-Commissioning & commissioning of [CAN (CaNH4No3) plant.
Pre-Commissioning & commissioning of [AN (NH4No3) plant.
Commissioning and pre commissioning of UHT & Confectionery Substation
SUB STATION Operating at [CAN (CaNH4No3) S/S & AN (NH4No3) S/S.]
Installation & Preventive maintenance of switchgear.
Experience about Installing and maintenance of Molded Case Circuit breakers (Air circuit breaker up to 6300 Amp).
Parameterization, Testing & Commissioning of Low Voltage motor protection relay including:
• TE SYS T LTMR (Telemechanique) Motor management relays
• Simo-code Pro-v (SIEMENS) Low Voltage motor protection relay.
Refurbishment of old panels of Motor Control Center and Power Center.
Draw control circuit of MCC & other interlocking circuits with level, temperature and pressure.
Installing of Variable frequency drive & Soft starter (AB, ABB, SIEMENS, AREVA, MITSUBISHI &TELEMECANIQUE)
Troubleshooting of control circuits (Variable frequency Drive & Soft starter)
Programming of Variable frequency Drive & Soft starter
Installing and operating of Microprocessor based TeSys T & SimoCode Motor Management Relays which include thermal overload, under current, short circuit, locked rotor, Phase unbalancing, Earth fault.
Work Experience at passenger lift(setting, leveling, Speed controlling.
Maintenance, Troubleshooting and Calibration of Mov’s.
Work Experience of Installing and maintenance of UPS
Qualifications & Certifications
B-Tech Pass, Electrical Engineering,
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
Associate's Degree, Electrical Engineering,
Government College of Technology Multan