Land/Building Surveyor 11 Years UAE Experience
18 years total exp 11 years in UAE golf and 7 years in Pakistan in buildings,infrastructure and oil field pipe line ,refineries
following project as below.
1. Saraya C34 Residential Tower( current project)
The project includes the construction of a residential tower located in the prestigious Saraya master-planned development located on Abu Dhabi Cornice. The building consists of two basement levels providing 234 parking spaces, a ground floor, mezzanine floor, 3 podium levels, an amenity floor, 32 typical floors and roof floors. The building provides 175 luxury apartments and recreational facilities including a gym, swimming pool and multipurpose rooms.
2. Al Silla's Garcia Emirati Housing Project
The project included the construction of 448 villas with associated MEP and all infrastructure works (subject to a separate contract). The project is in full compliance with the Clients sustainability objective to achieve 2 Pearls under the Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council Steadman Pearl Rating System. MEP services connections to the mains, and testing and commissioning prior to the handover of the villas are within the scope of work.
Infrastructure works included earthworks, road network within the plot boundary, sewage, storm water, potable water and firefighting, irrigation system with tank, telecommunications, electrical network, gas bank, street lighting, and hard and soft landscape. A district cooling plant constructed in coordination with a specialist subcontractor and was housed outside the plot boundary.
3. Construction of 8 luxury buildings at Al Bateen Marina
The project included enabling works and the construction of eight residential buildings consisting of basement car parking, ground floor and five upper floors; prayer hall; recreational facilities; 54-berth floating dock; hard and soft landscaping; and mechanical, electrical and plumbing works, including substation buildings.
Infrastructure works included earthworks; road network within the plot boundary; sewage, storm water, potable water and firefighting, and irrigation with tank;...
Worked as land surveyor with PETROCON PVT LTD in Pakistan from 1996 to 2004. At the fallowing projects
1. Laying of 2" to 4" diameter Polyethylene, HDPE Flow Lines (with Fusion welding method) at Badin Concession Area including HDD Crossings.
2. Construction of 2" to 8" diameter high Pressure Oil Gas Pipelines from Well Heads to Delivery point including Fabrication and Installation of Pig Launcher / receiver and Well Heads Assemblies, Injunction manifold, gas scrubber etc., thrust bore crossing & Horizontal Directional Drilling of Canals / Roads and testing of Pipelines at pressure up to 4500 psi including allied Civil Works and construction of jet pumps skid including piping, civil, electrical and instrumentation work in District. Badin for British Petroleum.
3. Construction of 4" to 6" diameter, Fiberglass "water injection flow line", and wellhead piping including fabrication of High pressure Pig Launcher / Receiver assembly thrust bore crossing and testing of pipeline at 2750psi in District. Badin for British Petroleum Pakistan
4. Construction of 6" diameter Oil (Jet A-1) Pipeline from Chaklala to Shell's Bulk Storage Depot involving preparation of ROW, transportation of pipe from Karachi to Chaklala, stringing of pipe, welding, trenching, coating of welded joints by heat shrinkable sleeves, lowering, backfilling, road crossing (open cut), thrust bored road / railway crossings, hydrostatic testing, de-watering, and commissioning as per specifications.
5. Construction of 24" diameter buried pipeline from Gandhara Plant to PSO Pipri Marshalling Yard Terminal. The job included excavation, fabrication, welding, installation, radiography, holiday testing, air pigging, hydrostatic testing, backfilling, road, rail & Nalla crossings, Cold Cutting of existing 42" diameter pipeline for Tie-in with new line.
6. Provision & construction of Fuel Storage facility for Marine Diesel Oil (MDO) and Jet Petroleum (JP-5) with capacity of 5,000,000 litters for MDO & 500,000...
Qualifications & Certifications
Technical education board Lahore Pakistan
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more