Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Wood green Shopping centre
From September 2011
Working under pressure in a busy store not just using the cashier but also on shop floor meeting customer demands appropriately, and presenting a good image for the store.
• Handling money appropriately and using my math's skills
• Meeting customer needs advising them on style when working in changing rooms
• Smiley, Polite and friendly to all members of staff and customers
• Constant speed
• Promoting and advising customers on new style and range of shoes.
• Dealing with any misconduct within the store
• Organizing myself properly wearing the right type of clothing, (uniform)
• Being on time and ready to work under pressure
From September 2010
Working as a nursery helper has broadened my knowledge of how to deal with different types of children, also giving me the responsibility of looking after a number of people under my care.
• Welcoming children
• Providing the basic physical, emotional and social needs
• Equality between children
• Working with children who have SEN
• Translating words to children who are unable to speak the language (Turkish)
• Working with children in groups, playing various games
• Reading books
• Co-ordinating play for children
• Tidying up the nursery
• Taking the children to the bathroom before going to the canteen, hygiene process
September 2010 - November 2010
• Calling individual home owners
• Persuading consumers in buying a new kitchen
• Using my communication skills effectively to persuade customers through the phone
• Dealing with consumers willing for a new kitchen built
• Punctual for every date
Casual Sales Assistant
October 2010 - January 2011
Working in a busy store dealing with a number of consumers on a daily basis, I was working under pressure, speed and time. It has helped me with understanding how to work in a busy environment with many expectations.
• Closing down on shop floor
• Working within a team
• Dealing with enquries on shoes, bringing the right size and style for the customer
• Ordering clothes from size range
• Cleaning the staff room
• Helping security
• Constantly standing
• Working under time pressure
• Constant speed/energetic
• Friendly and polite to all consumers
• Meeting all consumer needs
Junior sales assistant
Wood Green shopping centre
Working as junior sales assistant I was giving a number of duties and roles to complete on a day-to-day basis. I managed the stock room and dealt with daily deliveries, which helped me broaden my organisation skills.
• Organizing clothes from small size to big
• Putting clothes in the right places
• Tagging clothes with alarms
• Tidying up the stock room
• Stripping clothes to be placed on the shop floor
• Helping with customer choices
• Helping other colleagues
• Health and safety
• Customer service
Walthamstow High Street
London E17 7AB June 30- July 19 2010
I used my initiative to find a job and make use of my spare time, as well as adapting to new skills.
• Serving bread, baklava to customers.
• Helping colleagues serve olives.
• Pricing the baklava and olives
• Placing stocks into the fridge
• Helping cashiers serve customers, placing goods into the bags.
Qualifications & Certifications
Greig City Academy
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.