Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Wood green Shopping centre
From September 2011
Working under pressure in a busy store not just using the cashier but also on shop floor meeting customer demands appropriately, and presenting a good image for the store.
• Handling money appropriately and using my math's skills
• Meeting customer needs advising them on style when working in changing rooms
• Smiley, Polite and friendly to all members of staff and customers
• Constant speed
• Promoting and advising customers on new style and range of shoes.
• Dealing with any misconduct within the store
• Organizing myself properly wearing the right type of clothing, (uniform)
• Being on time and ready to work under pressure
From September 2010
Working as a nursery helper has broadened my knowledge of how to deal with different types of children, also giving me the responsibility of looking after a number of people under my care.
• Welcoming children
• Providing the basic physical, emotional and social needs
• Equality between children
• Working with children who have SEN
• Translating words to children who are unable to speak the language (Turkish)
• Working with children in groups, playing various games
• Reading books
• Co-ordinating play for children
• Tidying up the nursery
• Taking the children to the bathroom before going to the canteen, hygiene process
September 2010 - November 2010
• Calling individual home owners
• Persuading consumers in buying a new kitchen
• Using my communication skills effectively to persuade customers through the phone
• Dealing with consumers willing for a new kitchen built
• Punctual for every date
Casual Sales Assistant
October 2010 - January 2011
Working in a busy store dealing with a number of consumers on a daily basis, I was working under pressure, speed and time. It has helped me with understanding how to work in a busy environment with many expectations.
• Closing down on shop floor
• Working within a team
• Dealing with enquries on shoes, bringing the right size and style for the customer
• Ordering clothes from size range
• Cleaning the staff room
• Helping security
• Constantly standing
• Working under time pressure
• Constant speed/energetic
• Friendly and polite to all consumers
• Meeting all consumer needs
Junior sales assistant
Wood Green shopping centre
Working as junior sales assistant I was giving a number of duties and roles to complete on a day-to-day basis. I managed the stock room and dealt with daily deliveries, which helped me broaden my organisation skills.
• Organizing clothes from small size to big
• Putting clothes in the right places
• Tagging clothes with alarms
• Tidying up the stock room
• Stripping clothes to be placed on the shop floor
• Helping with customer choices
• Helping other colleagues
• Health and safety
• Customer service
Walthamstow High Street
London E17 7AB June 30- July 19 2010
I used my initiative to find a job and make use of my spare time, as well as adapting to new skills.
• Serving bread, baklava to customers.
• Helping colleagues serve olives.
• Pricing the baklava and olives
• Placing stocks into the fridge
• Helping cashiers serve customers, placing goods into the bags.
Qualifications & Certifications
Greig City Academy
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more