• Manage time through effective planning of work, maintaining a high level of productivity.
• Motivate team members through positive behavior.
• Utilize coaching skills and demonstrate the development of other team members
• Support decisions made and adapt to changes, showing flexibility and enthusiasm
• Implement and follow strict rules of personal hygiene.
• Accurately record working hours and achieve an average of 12 hours per month.
• Show alertness, vigilance and attention to detail of all work.
• Comply with all Company Policies and legal requirements with special reference to Health and Safety.
The Grand Grill Steakhouse
From February 2010
A bright, talented and ambitious Head Chef who has a National Certificate in Professional Cookery, MSc in Hospitality Management with eCornell University, Ithaca NY qualifications along with comparable experience of working to the highest standards
The Grand Grill, Dubai
Qualifications & Certifications
Masters Certificate in Hospitality Management (MSc)
eCornell University, Ithaca , NY
Bulawayo Polytechnic College
Emmanuel High School Nyanga
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more