Mubarak Basuudde Magembe
Poznan, Greater Poland Voivodeship, Poland
Aerospace Engineer,Automation ,Robotics,Electronics,Telecommunication
• Matlab Programming Platform
• Circuitry design and simulations (circuit theory)
• competence in microsoft office,programming language C++,knowledge in java
• Fully motivated when a challenge arises, highly innovative with high tolerance .efficiency and
maximization being the goal.
• Interactive skills: (English[fluent] and Chinese[good]), good listener with a good analytical developing
• Machining (basic hand tools, welding processes and theory)
• Strong mathematics and economics backbone.
• Very versatile if the need arises.
• Blending different forms of engineering or science to encore daily hardships
• Culture diversity
• A hard worker but most importantly a team player
KCCA (Kampala Capital City Authority) Electrical Engineering Department
July 2012 - January 2013
• Supervision of civil laborer’s.
• Supervision of Road light installations in the city center.
• Installation and testing of cables in street lights
• Management of materials and tools
• Risk Management
• Quality Management Service
• Traffic light installations
• Monitoring and Evaluation of Quality Management Service
• Project and Quality Management
Planar Manipulator control
adaptive control models
code generation in code composer studio
minimizing of error
PID controller implementation
robotic path trajectory
Inertia Measurement Unit 9 Degree of Freedom
- data accusation
- code generation
-data fusion algorithm
-Attitude heading reference system
Cell tower information acquisition Android Application.
• MD5 Algorithm generation
• Scanning available Signal Strength
• Registering MAC Address
Qualifications & Certifications
KIBULI SECONDARY SCHOOL
Huazhong University of Science and Technology in Wuhan
Automation and robotics
Poznan University of Technology, Poland and Université