Celta Certified Elt Trainer
• Conduct needs analysis based on learner requirement to select and develop an appropriate lesson plan and teaching method.
• Identifying and stating appropriate aims/outcomes.
• Selecting, adapting and designing appropriate materials, activities, resources and technical aids.
• Present material for classroom use with a professional appearance.
• Ensure balance, variety and a communicative focus in materials, tasks and activities.
• Anticipate potential difficulties, provide solutions and allocate appropriate timing for material to be taught.
• Instinctive awareness of the needs, interests, learner styles, their backgrounds and the ability to establish rapport to help learners.
• Provide clear contexts and a communicative focus for language and appropriate practice of language items.
• Focusing on language items by clarifying relevant aspect of Meaning-Form & Pronunciation.
• Monitoring learners appropriately in relation to the task or activity and provide them with appropriate feedback.
• Selecting appropriate teaching techniques.
Qualifications & Certifications
English Language Teaching
CELTA Certification-International House Bangkok-Thailand
IELTS Train The Trainer
British Council, Delhi-India
British Council, Mumbai-India
St Xavier's Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, India
Graphic Arts & Design
B K Somani Sophia College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more