- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Freelancing Fashion & Youth Reporter
From August 2013
• Writing an articles for Supplement Viva & Magazine Lokprabha.
• Interviewing people in a range of different circumstances.
• building contacts to maintain a flow of news.
• attending press conferences and asking questions & attending a variety of events.
• working closely with the news team, photographers and editors.
Fashion cum Graphic Designer In Company Sport Print
From May 2011
• Created graphic designs for t-shirts, jackets & mugs.
• Design a website for a company.
• Handled a responsibility of packaging of produces.
• Actively participated in promotional activities of clients on behalf of company.
Assistant Garment Merchandiser
SVG Fashions Ltd
July 2010 - November 2010
Issuing sampling program as per order
• Keeping communication with factory & getting program done on time
• Controlling stock level, moving stock &making sure the best selling stock is always available
Designer Babita Malkani As An Assistant Merchandiser
April 2010 - July 2010
Communicating with clients & design cloths as per their requirements
• Involve in actual making of the garment which includes communication with dyer, tailor, embroidery master
• Keeping all data of current fashion trends
• Customizing Avant-garde designs in day to wear outfits
❖ Learning Experience
Participated in Alchemy fashion show 2010, with collection named 'SABI'.
Have assisted backstage for Alchemy 2008 and 2009.
Have assisted backstage for many fashion shows such as lingerie brand 'Triumph'
Have designed, created & sold a varied range of T-shirts & Tunics for the college annual exhibition called KALAYATRI 2009.
Qualifications & Certifications
Advance Fashion Technology
L.S.Raheja Technical Institute