hi, I m mrs nipam barui I am havin 9yrs exp in garment desiging for ladies ethnic wear like anarkali dresses, salwarkamees, ghaghra choli, sarees, kurties etc.. I am looking for job in ernakulm kochi.
• 2year as a Fashion Designer & Merchandiser of kaftans & kurties in Raj Labdhi Export.(Mumbai)
• 1year as a Fashion Designer & Merchandiser of kaftans, kurties, dress & maxi in Nakshatra Impex .(Mumbai)
• 2year as a Fashion Designer of kurties, Dress, Sari, Blouse & Bridal wear in Srinagar international (Mumbai)
• 4year as a fashion Designer of Anarkali Dress, Kurties & Bridal wear in Anchal Fashion (Mumbai)
• Freelancing in Ethnic wear. Woman's wear like Formal wear Casual wear, Bridal wear, Continue ..
RESPONSIBILITIES HANDLED AS DESIGNER
• Determined settled product direction by analyzing market trends in each season.
• Determined store inventory and priced cloths by analyzing consumer trends and latest sales.
• Sew together sections to form mockup or sample of garment or article, using sewing equipment.
• Direct and coordinate workers who cut patterns, and construct sample or finished garment.
• Confer with sales and management executives, or clients regarding design ideas.
• Examine sample garment on and off model, and modify design to achieve desired effect.
• Integrate findings of analysis and discussion, and personal taste and knowledge
• Sketch rough and detailed drawings of apparel or accessories, and write specifications, such as color scheme, construction, or materials.
• Participated in college fashion shows as a model choreographer.
• Won many certificates in debate, quiz, skits, painting competitions at collage level.
Qualifications & Certifications
Fashion Designing and Garment Designing
Mangalore Institute of Fashion Technology
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more