Typist, Writing, Reading, Content Writer, Researcher, Journalism
• Interned with an online magazine, India Writes, (www.indiawrites.org) for 2 months.
• Published 9 articles in total on culture and diplomacy related issues.
• Assisted in data collection for various projects for the magazine.
• Learnt how to cover events for the magazine.
2012 B.A. (Hons.)English from University of Delhi, India and secured 60.36% marks
Student Paper Presentation of the Annual Literary Festival
University of Delhi
Completed the Silver Standard of the International Award for Young People, Duke of Edinburg for enhancing personal skills in music, service to the community and adventure pursuits. (2008)
• Participated in the Shakespeare Society of India, Intercollegiate Drama Competition. (2012)
• Certificate of Merit for excellence in Eco Club Activities for suggesting efficient ways to save paper and environment. (2010)
• Certificate of excellence in Paper Technology. (2009)
• Certificate of appreciation for Calligraphy. (2009)
• Received a certificate of excellence in Tabla. (2009)
• Received a certificate of excellence in Organizational ability. (2009)
• Certificate for attending a workshop on e-learning units in the English (Hons) syllabus of Delhi University. (2010)
• Attended a talk by Kwame Dawes, famous African Writer on behalf of college.
XIX Common Wealth Games
• Represented college on behalf of the entire National Social Service Team (NSS) for Adventure Training Program and received a certificate from the Government of Himachal Pradesh; Directorate of Mountaineering and Allied Sports (Manali) for learning the basic skills of mountaineering. (2010).
• Certificate of Appreciation from The American Embassy School, India for sharing Paper Art Activity (paper recycling, marbling, starching) for the year 2003, 2005, 2008 and 2009.
• Participated in the Gargi Path-Finder Project, University of Delhi and did a research work on the relationship of technology with the weaker section of society. The objective of the project was to find an efficient way for students to use technology with minimum cost incurred by the institution.
Senior Secondary School from Delhi and secured
2007 High School from Delhi and secured 81.8% marks
First position at zonal level in Table Tennis
2007 Winner's position in Delhi School Sports and Activities Board in Table Tennis.
2007 Runner's up position at zonal level in Table Tennis
Qualifications & Certifications
ranking Table Tennis Tournament
Inter School and Open