Claim you profile
• Proven to meet strict deadlines with an analytical eye for detail and objectives.
• Highly motivated individual, with strong multi-discipline problem solving abilities.
• Proven leadership and adaptable organisational and mentoring skills. IT literate.
• Ability to work at height and in confined spaces.
• ‘SC’ cleared. Ability to work with Closed Circuit Television (CCTV).
• Ability to cope with all organisations around the globe.
• Capable of doing challanging jobs in any situations.
• Excellent understanding of English both in Spoken and written.
.• Export on fund rising event.
Platoon Sergeant/ Company Quarter Master Sergeant (CQMS)
January 2004 - November 2012
TEAM LEADER/PLATOON SERGEANT
• Responsibility for leading, managing and motivating a team of 35 with a flexible attitude and excellent interpersonal skills, instilling confidence in management and team leaders.
• Enabled and encouraged team members to achieve goals on time.
• Assessed threats, identified priorities, delegated and supervised tasks to ensure improved security in the respective areas of responsibility.
• Delegated jobs and ensured all were done in time and to the highest standard.
• Administered the team ensuring all members were in place, at the right time and equipped correctly for the job in hand.
• Detailed, planned and conducted daily training for 35 Army personnel; in barracks, in the field and on deployed operations.
• Maintained my team’s welfare and fitness training.
• Assisted in supervising the security and maintenance of the Team and their equipment.
• Conducted Counter-Insurgency and Counter-Terrorism operations.
• Deputized as team leader, taking full responsibility for the team if and when required.
• Planned and coordinated logistical road and air movements in various locations around the world.
• Carried out inspections, maintenance and servicing of a wide range of military vehicles and equipment.
Team Leader/ Platoon Sgt
HM Armed Forces in three month ago.
• Full UK Driving licence A, B, B1, C1, C1E, C, CE, D1, D1E, D, DE, f,k,p.
Team leader (Platoon Sergeant /Platoon Commander) or G4 (CQMS &CSM)
I am Ex-Sergeant Dilman Rai served the army for 22 years in the British Army. I am just retired from the Army in Infantry Battle School, Dering Lines, Brecon, Wales, UK, residing in a local town in Brecon. Additionally, I am qualified and experienced with (CQMS) Company Quarter Master Sergeant job responsibilities either. I am volunteer and can be appointed for, the one of those posts as qualified and capable of doing this if there is a good opportunity for me. Please look at my competency and attached CV for more.
Profile; A loyal, dynamic and highly experienced Manager with a background encompassing 22 years experience in all aspects of security, including 10 years in management in HM Forces. Professional, adaptable, well presented and confident and always willing to embrace new challenges. Eminently practical person with an excellent leadership style. A proven ability to work under pressure in rapidly changing environments to achieve the highest standards.
I hope, it helps and supports you to proceed forward with my application for the above post and I am more than keen and flexible having done G4 (CQMS) Company Quarter Master Sergeant and (CSM) Company sergeant Major job responsibilities as well.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
With kind Regards
MR DILMAN RAI
Tel: 07742-677706 Home: 01874-624717
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Arts,Scince,English, Nepali, Geography, History and mathemathics
University of Kathmandu, Nepal
Bachelor: Enlish, Geography, history, Math and Scinces.
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.