I have 10 years experience working with various types of building materials, to design and build different building typologies. My skills have become versatile as a result, and no project can be too complicated for me and my team. All any built project needs is research, attention, true team work and a keen interest to more then meeting the clients requirements.
Managing Executive Member
Nzuza Architects Co-operative cc
(previously Bhebhe and Nzuza Designs)
Location: Johannesburg (20% in East Londen, will increase as required)
Current position: Managing Executive Member (from 2010 to date)
• Design Planning & Team co-ordination
• Research studies and recommendations regarding the social needs of housing settlements.
• Technical & construction documentation
• Guidance and advisory service to Statutory planning authorities and Public Utilities on development requirements and programmes.
• Contract administration, Site Supervision & Performance monitoring.
• Preparation of planning and detailed proposals including all documentation for local authority
planning and byelaws approvals.
• Procurement - the preparation of construction contract specifications and tender documentation.
The adjudication of tenders and reporting on tenders received the award of contracts for the supply of products or services, the inspection of equipment being fabricated, the expedition of
equipment deliveries and the acceptance of equipment on delivery.
• Fixed asset surveys, recording drawings and advice on conservation, preventative maintenance
• Green building technical documentaion and record keeping, in accordance with the Green
Building Council of South Africa requirements.
Projects Undertaken: (Please refer to Company Profile)
• Housing research projects - Unknown
• Various residential Projects - R300k to R35m
• Commercial Projects - R5m - R15
• Schools Projects - R500k- R15m
Key Responsibility Areas:
Project Architects: Standard architectural services from inception to completion.
Offices: East London and Johannesburg Members: Nompumelelo Nzuza Pr. Arch Company Reg. No.: 2010/017829/23
Organisation: Shabangu Architects
Position: Architect Design Lead
Duration: 3 years
• Dobsonville Social housing development proposals
• Vaal University library...
Kalagadi Managese Mine Office block (Greenfield site)
Office for EXCO ( Mine management), designed to adhere to the mine standards, while adding the appeal of permanence with an authoritarian form. The building is currently being finished with modern finishes, with internal courtyards to allow users to break away from the sometimes unbearable heat ,and bareness of the Kalahari desert in the Northern Cape.
Thlanthagane Lodge (Greenfield site)
8 Bed Lodge situated in Suurman, Hammaskraal. Main building =100% complete, Landscaping and ancillary buildings = 60% complete.
By Nzuza Architects Co-operative
Qualifications & Certifications
Masters in Architecture (Prof)
University of Pretoria (Hatfield)
Stirling High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more