Clerk Of Court
Strong personality intelligent
Well spoken, well presented and professional
Excellent people skills
Strong admin skills
To obtain info docs at Courts daily
General Enquiries Consultant (Client Services Centre)
Client Services Centre
From November 2011
• An innate client service ethnic and positive attitude
• Significant working knowledge of Study financing and payments, Significant Working knowledge of study information Admission procedures and policy, adhere to UP code of conduct, answer telephonic and electronic queries in accordance with CSC's written criteria
• Deliver services at: Open Day, Welcoming Day, Render excellence client Service to all clients contacting the University
• Service externally to all other Institutions who communicate with UP
• External communication with prospective with prospective students, parents, enrolled students, postgraduate students, alumni and International students, other academic institutions
• Administrative tasks: Update information on file, filing, making photocopies, planning of work procedures, Attendance of training and team building
• Adherence of deadlines
• Handle credit card Payments
• Handle refunds, discounts, family rebates and banking details enquiries
• Handle request for fax, post and E-mail of: Application forms, admission Requirements, faculty year books and Brochures, Engineering week information, Bursaries and loans, student accounts, Residence information, etc. according to CSC Regulations
• Issue copies of academic records and records and degree certificates according to UP policy
• Financial management, UP Financial processes, CSC processes and Systems, Academic administration processes, Navigation on SAS, CRM, L-DAP, UP-Portal, Liberty (Document Management System)
• Workflow, Performance Management System, Mainframe (Printing Academic records, Proof Of registration & emailing them using the System, apropos / CIM for answering of calls and emails
• Logging request on PeopleSoft (Oracle) and PeopleSoft (Oracle) Campus Solutions
• Fax and Emailing of Student Accounts and Quotations
• Receive supporting documents and forward to the Data Management Centre
• Communicating closing dates and availability of space to prospective and current...
Senior Clerk (Policy Services)
March 2008 - October 2011
• Issuing of loans
• Surrendering of policies
• Reinstatements of policies
• Cancellation of policies
• Note and cancellation of cessions
• Make policy Paid up with reduced sum assureds
• Calculation of premium histories
• Logging of new debit order details
Senior Clerk (Call Centre)
AVBOB mutual Assurance Society
February 2006 - February 2008
• Reviewing insurance applications to ensure that all questions have been answered, compiling data and insurance policy changes, changing policy records to conform to insured party's specifications, compiling data of lapsed insurance policies to determine automatic reinstatement according to company policies, cancelling insurance policies as requested by agents, and verifying the accuracy of insurance company record.
• Process new insurance policies, modifications to existing policies, and claims forms.
• Obtain information form policy holders to verify the accuracy and completeness of information on claims forms, application and related documents, and company record.
• Update existing policies and company records to reflect changes requested by policy holders and insurance company representatives.
• Obtain information form insured or designated persons for purpose of settling claim with insurance carrier.
• Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
• Review settled insurance claims to determine that payments and settlements have been made in accordance with company practices and procedures.
• Report overpayments, underpayments, and other irregularities. Confer with legal counsel and claims requiring litigation.
AVBOB mutual Assurance Society
March 2005 - January 2006
• Calculate premiums, refunds, commissions, adjustments and new reserve requirements using insurance rate standards.
• Checking computations of interest accrued premiums due and settlement surrender on loan values.
• Collect initial premiums and issue receipts.
• Compare information from application to criteria for policy reinstatement and approve reinstatement when criteria are met.
• Compose business correspondence for supervisors, managers and professionals.
• Correspond with insured or agent to obtain information or inform them of their account status or charges.
• Examine letters from policy holders or agents, original insurance applications, and other company documents to determine if charges are needed and effects of changes.
• Interview clients and take calls in order to provide customer service and obtain information on claims.
• Modify, update and process existing policies and claims to reflect any change in beneficiary amount of coverage or type of insurance.
• Notify insurance agent and accounting department of policy cancellation.
Collections Supervisor (Call Centre)
January 1997 - February 2005
• Update of monthly records
• Handling of all call centre queries
• Issuing of daily reports
• Resource planner
• Build, strengthen and maintain the relationships with the respective employer's government departments and private companies.
• Responsible for overall performance of payroll collections, ensuring that targets are achieved.
• Ensure the timorous upload of payroll deductions schedules; submit all deductions schedule from the respective employers as per the specified payroll cut off date and requirements.
• collect monthly payments as per department cut off, together with the remittance schedule from the employers, ensure that expected amount is received are allocated within set time frames.
• Effect the upload of all new loans, ensuring that the first instalment due is collected as per the first due date.
• Validate that the amount paid over by the employer and the amount reflected on schedule balances.
• Monthly reconciliation of amount deposited in the bank, the system allocations and schedule received from the employer.
• Maintain and update an electronic payment register on a monthly basis.
• Reconcile payment expected versus payment received, follow up on the variances and implement necessary action to recover payments.
• Effectively manage arrears, implement action plan for recovery. Manage and minimize bad debt, ensure that payroll drop offs are timorously managed.